Vignettes- 18. Hai re Nandkishore! Finished! Thread 2 - Part 30/ Pg 18 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
lovely update !!! so now nk's parents have met up with pooja's parents the marriage is round the corner.. agree with nk's father that khushi will always keep arnav on his toes for coming decades.. that is khushi of arnav.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
Oh so sweet of Raizadas and Mohantys.. but Bittu was sweeter :)
that was just what was needed
so his parents are here
and they want pooja and nk to be married soon
they convinced pooja parents that they need not worry
but yes pooja still needs to say yes right
and till that happens well nothing can proceed
his parents are so adorable right
so this is how it all comes down to
wooing pooja is the only thing left
as it seems all other are convinced
but of course it wont be easy would it
but he shall try his best and win too
very good update...nk at his best 
thts soo true.. :) khushi sure is a match fr arnav :) ... n she is hte only onw who knws hw to handle him :) :) whn he is at his best... n whn he is at his worst :) :)
aparna diiπŸ€—
another beautiful update
mamiji spoke 2day i loved it and she spoke something meaningful😊
now khushi's praises and arnav feeling proud of her aww lovely😊
nk parents past story was perfect and i hope this helps pooja's parents in geting some confidence and help them in shedding some of their insecurities
the nk bittu scene was beautiful and m sure they will have a strong bonding😊 would love to see more of them..
vaiting for next one dii as always

Glad that u r now more active in forum after a long gap.I am enjoying this Nk pooja love story and the interesting relationship of Khushi and Arnav. This work gives me a feeling that I am watching a track of IPKKND.
Thanks for the PM
Yipppeee - Aparna is going to be regular on IF and will be updating on her regular schedules and would be updating her other stories too. Hai - *wiping khushi ke ansoo*. And madam remembers all her promised stories. Waah bhai Waah, kya baat hain  *rubs hands in glee*. Can't wait for all the stories that are going to be coming forward from you.

Coming to the update, what to say. Loved the way you have penned down each and every character. I love the way you write different hindi for Naniji, like Kauno baat hai kya? or the English-Hindi for Mamiji. I feel as if I am watching them on the show as an episode. Really beautiful writing what else can I say. So now NK's family is here and the marriage and looks like things are going to go good now for NK and Pooja. Was very busy with Diwali and festivities and hence the late comment. Hope you had an blast during Diwali. Thanks for the pm.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
Welcome back dear...truly missed u & all ur stories πŸ˜›

Awesome update!!!
so finally Nk is going to get married to the love of his life Pooja.i m very happy for them.
thnx for the pm :)
Sorry Aparna...getting to the HRN updates only now...kya karein an extremely busy AD kept coming in the way. 
It was so good to finally step back into the amazing shantivan...NK's parents are so good and i am glad that you gave a little tidbit of insight into their past life. I am sure that it must have relieved the yadav's to a large extent. 

You can always count on naniji to give out the best advices. Now i can't wait for the wedding festivities to start. 

Once again  a huge WELCOME back Aparna...i am so happy to see you here once again. πŸ˜ƒ