hindu and muslim - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
hey do u think that hindu and muslims shud fite or not coz i think that because of theese silly fite a hindu boy and a muslim girl cant get together and this is not rite who agrees wid me? I think this shud stop and we shud all live in peace!😊

I think yur rite about the not fighting bit πŸ‘ .. but sometimes peeps frm different cultures and religions cant get together coz there family says so. they also think that it'll be pressure on da child (if da couple has one) coz da child wont kno which religion to turn 2 e.g. while say da hindu dad is asking child to join in prayer ceremony, mum says come and read namaz with her (namaz is islamic prayer) soooo...its confusing.....

but i do feel bad about da way peeps r seperated  coz of there religion etc.

but yur thoughts are really good! 😊 

Gauri πŸ˜ƒ

violence never solves anything...(well most of da time)....but in this case, it isnt...

Yes it is true that religious and cultural differences are splitting up people and that is not right. People should not have to think of race ethnicity or religion as a matter for friends. However, when it comes to a spouse these actually matter. Personally I believe that people should consider social status and religion and other such topics when thinking of settling a life. As nice as "true love conquers all" sounds it is very filmy and not as realistic. Marriage is a permanent bond and understanding between both families is essential. And as for Hindu guy marrying a Muslim girl that is just plain and simple wrong. In Islam, women aren't permitted to marry a non Muslim. This is simply because child takes father's name and we don't want then to follow other religions. And for Muslim men it is ok to marry a Christian or Jewish woman because of such similarity in our religions, especially being monotheistic because that is the basis of everything. So either way marriage between a Hindu and Muslim is impossible. This shouldn't prevent friendlier terms between the two religions. As for political issues, a alliance is essential. And friendship should also be considered greatly. Look at UF for example, there are many Hindus and Muslims and never once has there been a quarrel and we are all friends-one big happy family. Wish real world and not only our online world could be like this. Understanding between the 2 religions is essential for everyone because our god whether Allah or bhagwaan wants us to live peacefully. But this does not make the marriage of Hindu and Muslims right and although it has become a common norm it is wrong and leads to a lot of confusion.

Phew…….that was a whole lot………………….wow a whole post in REAL English. Do I get props for that?

i am in love with someone who is a different religion but i dont have the guts to say it to him because his family wont accept me, even if he did his family wont and neither would my family.

my family would probably chuck me out of my house and his would chuck his out, but i think my family would agree to it only if he converted into my religion and his family would accept us only if i converted into their religion, even if one of us does convert, one family will remain upset, i dont want to lose my family just for one guy, to me my family is more important to me then my love! i hope you guys understand what i mean

well done paki princess i totally agree wid u!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
me 2 agree wit u guys diff in cast doesnt mean tht a boy and a girl cant get together n marry!! its so bad😭 

Originally posted by aashpal

me 2 agree wit u guys diff in cast doesnt mean tht a boy and a girl cant get together n marry!! its so bad😭 

cast differences and religion differences are 2 separate things. cast difference can be resolved and they can work it out but religoin differences cant and it is best 4 all to marry within their religion. and as for Hindu and Muslim people marrying each other that is not supposed to happen and it is going against the religion and the will of Allah.

however, Muslims and Hindus can and should be friends. there is no religion that teaches or promotes violece and hatred, especially not islam since it means peace. People should work together and compromise and be tolerant of other people's views and beliefs. However, this is no excuse to allow marriage of different religions. 

as far as i think a gurl and boy should have an understanding between eachother, then they can decide which way to take their relation to..i understand it might b impossible for hindu muslim couple to marry but a person cant run away from the feelings and love he has within for other religion gurl..πŸ˜•phew it's such a tough job just to dumb our feelings for our love and the other side our family..i wish there wud b only one religion among us, so that we dont have to choose between our love and family.πŸ˜”

Even I do agree that marriage is very difficult to suvey a long time,

where as I have many hindu close friends (i am a muslim).

Bye

ma best m8 likes a muslim guy and she is hindu and she told me and she knew both of their parents wont agree does any1 disagree wid me? does any1 think a hindu person cnt marry a muslim person?