cv may bring an unexpected new twist of baby swapping

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i wonder pihu may not be raya's own kid but may be swapped in dubai hospital and may be suhani be the real kid who know even they may be twins πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† weird thoughts   as pihu is sure of negative πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†no chance lil pihu is ram's daughter only look at the similarities ek dum xerox copy reg this pihu in that accident may be some weird things hpnd
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No way... Or else the whole lil pihu track will b false..
May b at that time too priya gave birth to twins... N suhani is the other raya kid...

shavii thumbnail
Originally posted by: simlavidhi

No way... Or else the whole lil pihu track will b false..
May b at that time too priya gave birth to twins... N suhani is the other raya kid...

i too feel something like this i think priya and suhani have some relationship for sure...

i think suhani and pihu may be twins for sure samy and suhani is going to happen πŸ˜†
shavii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramdeewani

πŸ˜†no chance lil pihu is ram's daughter only look at the similarities ek dum xerox copy reg this pihu in that accident may be some weird things hpnd

hmm i agree she usd to be ram xerox but in 7 years  i feel priya is kidnapped for sure πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and ye wla pihu juhi ki badi beti hogi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† from her hubby before marrying rajeevπŸ˜†
lekshmimukesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shavii

i too feel something like this i think priya and suhani have some relationship for sure...

i think suhani and pihu may be twins for sure samy and suhani is going to happen πŸ˜†

May be ur right shamavi, in Cadburys celebration ad samy and suhani are there, not samy and pihu.

shavii thumbnail
Originally posted by: lekshmimukesh

May be ur right shamavi, in Cadburys celebration ad samy and suhani are there, not samy and pihu.

after seeing that ad only i came to conclusion it will be samy and suhani and pihu full negative and i want an person to enter where he teaches pihu and lesson and bring in rasta πŸ˜‰ make her realize her fault πŸ˜†