^The Punjabi Forum - Introduce Yourself!^

Posted: 10 years ago

..Jee Aayan Nu.. (Welcome)

This is the thread where you introduce yourselves so everybody at the forum can get to know one another.  A basic template is below:

Name:
Where you're from, how you came about IF:
Are you Punjabi? (It's important to know.. for um.. surveys.. and whatnot. 😳):
Sat sri akal ji. Myself Ravjot 😎 And I'm too lazy to answer anything else...🤣
Hello Shello 😎

Name: Gurprit
Where you're from, how you came about IF: I'm from the red and white land ; was searching for Hiten & Gauri pictures during KSBKBT.
Are you Punjabi? (It's important to know.. for um.. surveys.. and whatnot. 😳): Uhh yeaa

Name: Harjot 😃
Where you're from, how you came about IF: Canadian. I was searching for AK (Angad-Kripa) fan fictions.
Are you Punjabi? (It's important to know.. for um.. surveys.. and whatnot. 😳): Yesh. 😎
Name: Chanel
Where you're from, how you came about IF: I'm from Chandigragh. I got to know IF when searching for IPKNND. 
Are you Punjabi? (It's important to know.. for um.. surveys.. and whatnot. 😳): Umm yes? But honestly I'm the shittest excuse of one. I can't speak Punjabi- but I love food!
Edited by ..Athena.. - 10 years ago

Name: Jenny
Where you're from, how you came about IF: UK on the search for ArShi Fan fiction 
Are you Punjabi? (It's important to know.. for um.. surveys.. and whatnot. 😳): yup😃

Name:

Parm 😃

Where you're from, how you came about IF:

Italy. I was looking for Kitani Mohabbat Hai written dialogue ji⭐️.

Are you Punjabi? (It's important to know.. for um.. surveys.. and whatnot. ):

Hanji

Edited by DUGGUlicious - 10 years ago

Name: Visha
Where you're from, how you came about IF: Was looking for updates
Are you Punjabi? (It's important to know.. for um.. surveys.. and whatnot. 😳): Yes Ji 😉
Edited by Visha_Dhami - 10 years ago
Name: Bani 😃
Where you're from, how you came about IF: I am from Chandigarh and I came to know about IF from one of my friends
Are you Punjabi? (It's important to know.. for um.. surveys.. and whatnot. 😳): Yes ofcourse 👍🏼

Name: Preet 
Where you're from, how you came about IF: from Italy, i was reading FFs of Arshi on Facebook when i accidently got to know about IF, but at that time i didn't saved the site and i lost it, then i researched  it again and tadaa after one month i found it again 😃 don't say dumbo you cound have checked your pc's history, because i had deleted it accidently 
Are you Punjabi? (It's important to know.. for um.. surveys.. and whatnot. 😳): koi shak, dil se pure punjabi hoon, kinda believing in "maan vali gall asi jamme a Punjab vich, sone de chiri da name miliya khitab vich"; lekin Dimag koi guarantee nahi hai, voh kuch Italian types hai 😃 I know, I know mein ajeeb hoo 🤣
Edited by Preet.Kc - 10 years ago