First Year Anniversary of AsYa First Meet

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
What an epic way of depicting the first year anniversary of AsYa first meet! Great CVs! We are proud of you...πŸ˜†

Now coming to the episode, if i see it as an AsYa fan, then it was damn boring!!!*yawn*

But if i watch it as a Qubool hai fan, then i guess i liked the episode. The story moved forward. Asad has come to know of Imran and Tanveer...and hopefully he recalls how Zoya wanted to tell him about something related to Imran and Tanveer!😊
I was actually grinning during the Asad and Tanveer convo because I know her end is near.πŸ˜‰

And guess what, there was a new friend watching the episode with me. She asked me if  Tanveer had mental instability, I said

Yes! She is a psycho!πŸ˜†

Nothing wrong in that, right guys?πŸ˜‰

Now coming to Zoya and Ayan, I didn't know that poison gets neutralised when you take water! Tfs CVs!πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Of course, I didn't watch the bathroom scene fully...but calm down! It was meant for Humaira and Shireen only!

Guess what?
                                         Shireen turned for Zoya...and Humaira against Zoya!

I had never expected that!

I loved it that Humaira went and confronted Zoya and Ayan!
After all whose sister she is?
...Our old Zoya MsFix-It-All Farooqui whom we all miss dearly!!!!!

Yes that ZoYaan hug was not required at all, but it gave Humaira that required ultimate push to confront Zoya and Ayaan!

I am loving Haseena bi's antics more and more. At least they make me laugh, unlike SM scenes that make me cringe..
Hotel London...like seriously????🀣
Kanjoosi ki bi hadd hoti hai yaar!
I guess she has kept something planned up to happen in that place!

Today Farhan said that Nikhat will never come to know of the secret of the GHUNGRU and the GHUNGRU-WAALI!! So is he really a serial lady-killer?!

Symbolism
The necklace broke, and it was Ayan's promise of marrying no one but Humaira...of Ayan's declaration of love for her! Does this mean that Ayan is gonna fall in love with Zoya? [ I know he is smiling when Asad takes Zoya back but he will realise his love after Zoya leaves' right?] I won't be surprised lol

Precap

OMG! Asad back in Sher Khan mode!
i missed you Asad Ahmed Khan!
Now go and get your lioness back!⭐️

So that spoiler about Tanveer going to the maulavi comes true! But whom will she accuse as the kid's dad? Asad or Imran? I really wanna know!πŸ˜•

Regarding Zoya-Ayan-Humaira

Yes Zoya...you shouldn't stay back there! Go back to your home: Asad's arms! He needs you darling, much more than Ayan needs you...or the society wants you to stay back! Your prince charming is going through severe emotional stress there, and here you are having fun with your friend! [When will AsYa keep no secrets from each other?]
At least Zoya should understand Humaira's plight because just a while ago she went through the same pain when Tanveer was there in KV as Asad's innocent best friend! I know Zoya says that she should leave SM after Humaira says that, but seeing her expressions I see it as her anger and disappointment directed towards Humaira, and her mom Razia! [ I want you to prove me wrong Zoya because you have been my favourite character inQh till date]

I guess tomorrow Ayan will again side with Zoya, and bash Humaira! Man, I thought we were over with the shouting part in Qubool hai after AsYa!

Guys, I know many are disappointed...me too! But if we see the whole picture, this needed to take place for the story to move!😊

PS- Is Asad frightened of Tanveer?! Can't he simply call and ask Imraan?! I guess he was a billionaire and one of the most renowned people of Bhopal!πŸ˜•
And why hadn't he told the guards in his office not to allow Tanveer enter inside his office? For God's sake, he was taken to police station because of her!
Or I wonder if there is any guard in his office...or home!πŸ˜•
This is not acceptable! Simply no logic...

PPS- I wanna admit it today that I am a big fan of Karan and Surbhi now! I am a proud KSGian and Surbhian!
Earlier I loved Surbhi more...but now it is almost [not fully yet]equal for both of them!
 Karan is such a sweet person offscreen...and treats everyone so well!...and not to mention his acting is outstanding...and he is the second best actor for me...after Fawad Afzal Khan!😳

Surbhi is such a baby and a darling!Her acting is very good too, given that she just completed her first year in TV industry!😳

I watch Qubool hai for AsYa, Karan and Surbhi!πŸ˜ƒ
If any one of them leaves, I am done with qubool hai too!πŸ˜‰
May Karan and Surbhi rise to greater heights of popularity...may all their wishes come true! All the best to them!😳

PPPS- I miss Dilshad!!! I really really miss her way tooo muchhh...Infact I miss KV.😭😭
Please AsYa be back tohether soon, give us KV, cute Dilshad and AsYa...😳

Originally posted by surbhiholic

Awesome post Preeti πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks yaari!πŸ€—
Originally posted by Asya_KaJen

Amazing post Preethi

Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ
Great post Preeti! :)

Funny how we didn't even get one AsYa scene on the Anniversary of their first meet 
Awesome n Gr8 post πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by KulfiBai

Great post Preeti! :)

Funny how we didn't even get one AsYa scene on the Anniversary of their first meet 

Yeah! What an irony...πŸ˜†πŸ˜­
Originally posted by SONIRAJ1

Awesome n Gr8 post πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanksπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Prizi

Nyc post

thank you!😳
Originally posted by moniloveasya

nice post