Innisai - Music Chat Thread:)(Page 62)

Share
Posted: 2019-01-12T01:38:42Z
Thanks Angel Hug...Happy New year to you too...May d year filled with happy days Big smile
Ya there is tamil version 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPsv9cGCceY[/YOUTUBE]

Nice movie btw...I enjoy watching these kind of old movies with mom  Heart
_____________________
Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
Posted: 2019-01-12T22:09:31Z
Originally posted by Sevenstreaks


Thanks Angel Hug...Happy New year to you too...May d year filled with happy days Big smile
Ya there is tamil version 

[YOUTUBE


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPsv9cGCceY[/YOUTUBE



Nice movie btw...I enjoy watching these kind of old movies with mom  Heart

Thankyou Hug how are you?:)

wow Janaki amma sang for Tamil version Heart ..elevates the song Heart

another song from the same film... this is so melodious and beautifully written :)

[YOUTUBE


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOeYP0cDNyk[/YOUTUBE



BTW, SS, is Mohan Babu any popular among Tamil audience?

Posted: 2019-01-13T05:38:44Z
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil



Thankyou Hug how are you?:)

wow Janaki amma sang for Tamil version Heart ..elevates the song Heart

another song from the same film... this is so melodious and beautifully written :)

[YOUTUBE


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOeYP0cDNyk[/YOUTUBE



BTW, SS, is Mohan Babu any popular among Tamil audience?

I m good dear...How are you ?
True ...Janaki amma Heart
@Bold ...Ya ..I think so Big smile

_____________________
Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
Posted: 2019-01-13T09:48:38Z
I'm good SS:)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MgCzB4noac[/YOUTUBE]
Posted: 2019-01-31T10:10:34Z
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFXGRjS8tEQ[/YOUTUBE]
Why is this song soo beautiful.. Heart
Posted: 2019-02-01T10:32:58Z
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil


[YOUTUBE


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFXGRjS8tEQ[/YOUTUBE



Why is this song soo beautiful.. Heart


Beautiful song Angel  Star

Naan saayum Tholmael, Verarum sayinthaalae, Thagumaaa?Heart

_____________________
Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
Posted: 2019-03-08T05:06:08Z
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9pS3G1ApiI[/YOUTUBE]
One of my mom 's favs ...I love  listening to it too Heart
_____________________
Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
Posted: 2019-03-08T05:12:54Z
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swzBXaGeJ-0[/YOUTUBE]
This movie is fun LOL
_____________________
Every man dies. Not every man really lives.

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Music Chit Chat :)

Angel-likeDevil   405   16279

Angel-likeDevil 405 16279 2018-05-12T12:33:09Z Angel-likeDevil
ll Sensational South Music Corner ll

-Nags-   512   31266

-Nags- 512 31266 2014-05-31T01:48:28Z -Nags-
--Telugu Movies Chit Chat Corner--

Kavya....   76   6543

Kavya.... 76 6543 2014-05-28T05:56:37Z Zairean
Vela Illa Pattathari Music Review

supercool3   3   1330

supercool3 3 1330 2014-02-21T01:05:54Z TeAmo_Messi
HeyDeviMaiyya 55 6559 2014-01-24T22:27:05Z rose.three

Topic Info

  • 522 Replies
  • 70686Views

Topic started by -Nakshatra-

Last replied by Angel-likeDevil

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP