~*Official Prachi/Bani Fan Club*~ - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Hi frends,

Thot of making a seperate topic for our very own Prachi Desai aka Bani.Donno whther such a topic exists or not,if its there I hope mods will do the needful๐Ÿ˜Š

Prachi fans can discuss anything n everything abt the budding actress here - post her pix,articles,ur comments regarding her acting over here ๐Ÿ˜†

Humble request - This wasnt meant to offend any member ,but taken after reading Khoo's post abt the new rules n regulations,thot of making this one.

Njoy
Edited by ishli - 17 years ago
What to discuss about prachi? I mean now-a-days all you can discuss is her lack of emotions. She almost always has a blank face now-a-days, i want her to give performance like she used to.
ya i know wat u mean her performance has gone down but i dont think its her fault she proably is being told to be expressionless so we audience cant guess wat she might be thinkin like jai waila has a lot of facial express so we can tell alot by seein it but with bani its hard to do that so i think it might be purposly bein done wat u guys think? it might be due to the her going all bad n cold towards jai the more expression less the harder for us to tell if she is fakin it or notEdited by lil_isha15 - 17 years ago
ya you might be true or something else like youpeople know or not but in surat prachi's home town and minetoo
was badly flooded and more than 80% people were stuck for more than 5 days without food,drinking water, light ,and they were like anythign can happen any time loike setuation so we were also too much worries there was no contact with anyone, so her family also in surat somight be she was also worried about them and again she has to work but we can understand how it feels you cannot conentrate, i am just telling this as i have felt same way for my family too
this might be reason but as you said they might have told her ot act that way
i hope writing all this i did not break any rule

hmmm..Still not getting wats the big fuss reg her acting in the last week.

Every1 at IF knwz now tht watever Bani is doing is for Mr.Jai Walia..n not for herself.Pple outside IF are also watching the serial who still thnks tht Bani is really after Jai's money..If the directors show tht Bani is crying n thinking abt her hubby most of the time,then wats the point in showing all these..There wont be any suspense regarding.

Chillax...Plus give her some space..Shez not a national award winner or something like tht.

the only thing to discuss abt bani-the character now is

she is an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she herself is not sure abt her feelings for jai n we duffers blamed jai for being confused n not expressing his love to bani๐Ÿ˜ก

i liked Prachi in the Astitva Awards. She looked so cute ๐Ÿ˜† I watched her preformance like 3 times ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by poppins

the only thing to discuss abt bani-the character now is

she is an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she herself is not sure abt her feelings for jai n we duffers blamed jai for being confused n not expressing his love to bani๐Ÿ˜ก

Im happy...tht  Jai is in pains..๐Ÿ˜†Lol..Im not a sadist..But he deserves wat hez going thru...Ther was a time he made Bani's life a hell๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by ishli - 17 years ago
Originally posted by ~Unforgettable~

i liked Prachi in the Astitva Awards. She looked so cute ๐Ÿ˜† I watched her preformance like 3 times ๐Ÿ˜†

I missed her performance...๐Ÿ˜›

Koiena Mitra's outfit was horrible๐Ÿ˜†
Prachi has achieved a lot at a young age.I wish her all the best in the future as well. ๐Ÿ˜Š