Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Sherni is back with a bang

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yay priya ki yadashy wapas aagayi๐Ÿฅณ
aur first scene mai hi pihu ki band baja di๐Ÿ˜†
i loved ram today "mujhe aise bacche nhi chahiye", mujhe sirf priya chahiye" ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
after this scene juhi should go away from them n stop dreaming about ram๐Ÿ˜ก
he has clearly mentioned hee wants only priya , apne betiyon ko bhi chodne tayyar hai so she should not act lyk fool now๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜†
during raya scene i was smiling from ear to ear like an idiot and my bro was gazing me continously n murmuring "pagal hogayi hai" ๐Ÿ˜†
mujhe nhi lagta priya ne abhi ram ko kuch bataya hoga...wo pihu se khud ugalwaye gi uski saari mistakes๐Ÿ˜›
and precap mai juhi ki band baja di๐Ÿ˜†
ab tak mujhe juhi ke liye bura lag raha tha but after precap no more๐Ÿ˜†
she has spoiled raya's kids ๐Ÿ˜ก aur ram se bhi chupa kar rakha๐Ÿ˜ก
but no worries priya will handle them now aur sabko line pe layegi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š
shayad sirf kush hi support karega priya ko 
abhi mom ko bhi story sunani hai cos she missed 2days episode๐Ÿ˜†
so bye...
i am so happy to see old priya back ๐Ÿ˜ณ โค๏ธ

Edited by peeyara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vm2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Last 2 episodes were too good.  Dialogues were good, good direction , over all it was  very well executed. And  not to miss  all  actors  gave  a outstanding performance. Instead of Priya  exposing Pihu, prefer Pihu to confess her mistakes Pihu has been keeping Ram in dark for last few years,. now she should have the courage to accept it.. Don't understand why Sammy is supporting Pihu,   which is very irritating. Edited by vm2002 - 10 years ago
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes she is back with a bang...afterall it was not a dream like i thought earlier as it was still early in the week...now Ram was fab today...the way he spoke to the girls..his expressions just fab...out of this world...

now we have to see what pihu does...and the precap with juhi trying to avoid the class X grade sheet...i am sure the girls must have failed or something bad has happened and juhi has hidden it...now comes the real drama of juhi vs priya...

as for priya she was also so good...i dont think she has told ram anything...i think she wants pihu to blurt out everything thinking that priya has already revealed her secret...so it will be out but from her own mouth and for this pihu will want to take revenge from her own mom and so she will gang up with sisters and the great juhi maa...my take on it...
Edited by bystander - 10 years ago
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes the sherni is back with a bang...
After pihu tomorrow it's juhi's turn...wow
So excited...
Juhi maa pack your luggage, hold naina hand aur bhago kyunki kal priya se bachna mushkil hi nahi Na mumkin hain...

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Originally posted by: bystander

yes she is back with a bang...afterall it was not a dream like i thought earlier as it was still early in the week...now Ram was fab today...the way he spoke to the girls..his expressions just fab...out of this world...

now we have to see what pihu does...and the precap with juhi trying to avoid the class X grade sheet...i am sure the girls must have failed or something bad has happened and juhi has hidden it...now comes the real drama of juhi vs priya...

as for priya she was also so good...i dont think she has told ram anything...i think she wants pihu to blurt out everything thinking that priya has already revealed her secret...so it will be out but from her own mouth and for this pihu will want to take revenge from her own mom and so she will gang up with sisters and the great juhi maa...my take on it...

i second every word u said! ram ne toh bol hi daala that only priya matters to him.. juhi darling jab bachho ki aukaad nahi tab tu mya cheez ho janeman?
priya ne sahi class li pihu ki ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ab dhire dhire sab ki class lagegi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† they should continue their normal routine ingnoring everybody sab line pe aa jayenge ek ek karke๐Ÿ˜‰ kya farak padta hai if kids support their so called mother juhi? asli maa toh hai na unko sabak sikhane ke liye? priya knows exactly how to deal like the saying goes "saap bhi mar jaaye aur laathi bhi na tute" ๐Ÿ‘ 
mazaa toh ab hai! even if kids tell her that shes divorced then also blood relations will not change.. she can claim on kids very well.. juhi pehle apne beti ko sambhaal uske baad yeh 3 deviyon ko dekh! 
now i want a dinner party with shergills n sharmas.. juhi n naina also honge toh i wont mind.. shipra hogi na juhi ke liye๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant post about the sherni! โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I agree with everything you've said... Especially about Juhi... Finally aapko bhi gussa aagaya usse ๐Ÿ˜†

THE Priya Ram Kapoor is back... And how?
Aww I loved the "mujhe sirf Priya chahiye" scene too!! Ram stole my heart when he said that ๐Ÿ˜ณ... And then Priya falling into his arms! ... Mast scene tha... I loved it when he told his kids to stay away from her... Biwi ko khud sambhal sakta haii aur kissi ki zaroorat nahi hai !! Ram supporting his wife, shouting at his kids and putting them in their place truly was a treat to watch!

Naseem... I think I have a few more 'expectations' to add to my list after watching this episode... Add kar doon? ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ "pagal hogayi"???? pehle se thi aap ๐Ÿ˜† ab aur hogayi kya?

RaYa scenes were perfect again today... And that hug... It was lag ja gale type na?... It reminded me of their "reunion" in the green room during Neha and Vikram's remarriage...
Sakshi's eyes... They're so captivating... Mesmerising... Whenever she comes on the screen I can't take my eyes off her... and her eyes in this scene when she was letting Ram know she remembers... So beautiful โค๏ธ
Thank God Juhi didn't interrupt the hug this time, otherwise my other chappal would have broken ๐Ÿ˜†

The Priya- Pihu scene broke my heart again... The mother's pain was clearly visible... I felt so sorry for her :-(

Ab pata chala Juhi kitni besharam hai? ๐Ÿ˜† khud ki bacchi sambhal nahi sakti, chali aayi dusre ke bacche sambhalne... Bacchon ko bigad ke rakh diya... Aur sab kuch chupa rahi hai asli parents se!

So happy to see the sherni in PRK coming alive again... The queen is back, to reign at KM... Time for her to kick out the freeloaders ๐Ÿ˜† ... Including her besharam bacche... Maa se darr lagta hai ๐Ÿคฃ looking forward to see Priya sort out KM and the train wreck Juhi has created.Edited by ShazK.123 - 10 years ago
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ShazK.123 I totally agree with you.
I again had to watch the RAYA scene several time as I couldn't get enough of Ram and Sakshi.

You've pretty much covered what I loved about the episode.

AND we are here again at midnight... LOL
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes.  Patrani is back.  Loving every bit of her.
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
love he eyes uff when she angry and when she love scene  love her eyes experssion๐Ÿ˜ƒ
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: vm2002

Last 2 episodes were too good.  Dialogues were good, good direction , over all it was  very well executed. And  not to miss  all  actors  gave  a outstanding performance. Instead of Priya  exposing Pihu, prefer Pihu to confess her mistakes Pihu has been keeping Ram in dark for last few years,. now she should have the courage to accept it.. Don't understand why Sammy is supporting Pihu,   which is very irritating.

yes i too think Priya will make Pihu confess about her deeds infront of Ram๐Ÿ˜Š
saammy shayad as a friend help kar raha hai sab kuch hide karne mai...he is the only person who knows pihu's true face