Ashish Kaul has the last laugh as he bags a challenging role in Arj - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Come on people he is an actor he would be able to mold himself into Sikki who knows...aren't this forumites famous for recognising great talent and giving chances???  then give him a chance too... he was not that bad when he played that corrupt minister... plus it is not still clear he is Sikki or not..
introducing Sikki in next episode or so doesnt mean serial is coming to an end... viewers are asking to know more abt Sikki from past 1yr so finally they may have decided to show something... what is wrong in that??? will you complain if they show Arjun romancing the lead all of a sudden no nah then why this reaction about Sikki... 
i hope atleast from now they show bits and pieces of Sikki coz all we know till now is  Sikki killed Roshni, he is hardcore criminal but what he does no one knows, even ETF chief dnt believe such a criminal exist... they cnt show everything about Sikki in last epi and end the show... 

As  wise people in this forum say trust CV's... 
He might fit in the role...

But I have confusion...In Saturday's episode Arjun was introduced as chief of ETF...is that means  Rathod is not coming back...
Friend,, requesting again. Please post the text. I am unable to open the link. 
Ok, I managed to see it on rival site. I DONT think he is talking about Sikander. I trust 4 Lions for their casting ...and I don't think they will do this.  He might be talking about an episode, and we should wait till PH or SP announces. 
Role of the main vilian who is very bad.. i think he is Sikandar... at last writer's planing t move the story...
read the article and i hav a feel he will be playing sikander, but what about the level 5 clearece stuff???
being the chief now has arjun got it???

and also the hard drive that he stole, still all are so unaware in the department, how is that even possible???

and rathore doesnt need to avenge his best frnd's death??? and also the actually reason why he was blaming arjun... wont these be coming up???

Edited by invisible2018 - 10 years ago
Waiting to know which role he will play