Posted: 10 years ago
So sweet! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P76E6b7SQs8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited. Wrong assumption.  

Edited by eeyoretel - 10 years ago
Originally posted by eeyoretel

Is this the one that created controversy lately? People were objecting on the story/dialogues of that ad on Twitter yesterday.

What was the controversy about though? It's such a sweet message. A woman remarrying after a divorce I'm assuming. 
Originally posted by .Anamika.

What was the controversy about though? It's such a sweet message. A woman remarrying after a divorce I'm assuming. 

People on my timeline seemed a little annoyed. 

Okay, I've just searched Tanishq on Twitter now. This is what actually happened... People were praising the concept of this ad too much... hence the cynics I follow were like what the fuss! Why are people over praising it? Some said, it's not a new concept, there was a Femina Miss India ad with same concept (Which is true).

BTW, this TVC is made by Gauri Shinde, the director of English Vinglish. That's probably the reason behinf this over-praise.

Originally posted by eeyoretel

People on my timeline seemed a little annoyed. 

Okay, I've just searched Tanishq on Twitter now. This is what actually happened... People were praising the concept of this ad too much... hence the cynics I follow were like what the fuss! Why are people over praising it? Some said, it's not a new concept, there was a Femina Miss India ad with same concept (Which is true).

BTW, this TVC is made by Gauri Shinde, the director of English Vinglish. That's probably the reason behinf this over-praise.

That's weird. A lot of concepts get recycled but that doesn't mean the message here isn't good. Sometimes cynics just go overboard. If they'd shown some young, gori girl getting married to a handsome guy, people would have said that it's too stereotypical. And now that they show something different, it's still a problem?
can someone give me Femina ad plz... PS I love Indian ads as they are emotionally beautiful...😊
The ad became so much more beautiful cos they used Dichotomy of Fame as the bg score😳