Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar Articles Archive [NO COMMENTS]

Posted: 10 years ago
Welcome to

Here u will find all the articles related to the show n Cast.

Please refrain from posting any comments ðŸ˜³
  Edited by KS_Shreya - 10 years ago

Arjun Bijlani and Shweta Gulati's "cookery based love show" to air from 21 October on SAB TV

05 Oct 2013 06:49 PM | TellychakkarTeam

SAB TV is all set to entertain its family audiences with a new show.

As reported earlier, Neela Telefilms' Sab Khelo Sab Jeeto will air from 12 October 2013. However, the latest is that the channel will also be bringing in a new "cookery love story".

The show titled Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar is about two people falling in love over food.

Basically there will be a family, their friends and relatives but the leads, Arjun Bijlani and Shweta Gulati, will be cooking aficionados.

They will be seen living in a house together and trying out new recipes every day. The project is being produced by Deepti Bhatnagar productions.

The romcom will air from 21 October at the 7:30 pm slot.

When contacted Arjun he said, "Yes, I am a part of the show."

Keep reading this space for more updates.

link-Arjun Bijlani and Shweta Gulati's "...(credit-nikki di)

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/a-fun-recipe-with-a-pinch-of-entertainment-jo-biwi-se-kare-pyaar-is-an-inventive-dish/
article credit -skylark- (Rani)
My wife appreciates my romantic scenes: Arjun Bijlani
My wife appreciates my romantic scenes: Arjun Bijlani

Even after experimenting with various characters on small screen, the handsome Arjun Bijlani is still remembered as Mayank from the popular show Miley Jab Hum Tum. 

Arjun's popularity has remained untouched despite of him getting married and now the actor is back post marriage with SAB TV's Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar.

Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar is a fiction-cookery show that will have a pinch of romance with cookery as the major aspect, where Arjun will be seen romancing Shweta Gulati, who is paired opposite him in the show.

When asked if romancing on screen is comfortable even after marriage, the actor stated, "Actually, acting or performing a romantic scene is different than real life moments. My wife is such a sweet person that she understands that acting is different. In fact she appreciates my romantic scenes on screen and sometimes she also relates to them."

"We too have our own moments and we are happy enjoying it. 'Thodi si nok-jhok toh hoti hai' and I won't deny that because if I would say that she is happy seeing me romancing other ladies then that would be untrue," adds Arjun.

"The process of shooting, cooking and learning has been fun!"

Says Shveta Gulati referring to her latest show Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar on Sab TV which has a unique format of drama weaved into a cookery show.

Thursday, October 31, 2013 | 7:03:37 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   15 Comments  |  1343 Views

In her decade long career, Shveta has been seen in many shows and is a known face. Her most popular show has been Remix after which she went on to do cameos till she got another prominent role in Dill Mill Gaye. She also had a stint of hosting in Zara Nach ke Dikha and tried her hand at comedy with Comedy Circus 3 - Teen Ka Tadka where she was paired withKapil Sharma. However, after Gilli Gilli Gappa she was not to be seen anywhere for long, "That is because I did the musical extravaganza Jhumroo in Gurgaon. It kept me away from Mumbai for so long... it was a wonderful experience and now this!" she says referring to her latest show Jo Biwi Se Karein Pyaar on Sab TV.

Talking about how she got the show Shveta says, "Sab is not just a channel for me, it is like a home, an extended family so when they offered me the show there was no question of saying No to it as it was a unique and beautiful concept. Maybe it is a first attempt in the world but even if it is first in the country it is good enough reason to be a part of a production like this. Mine is a sweet character and I enjoy doing such light roles."

In the show Shveta plays a working woman and wife to Arjun Bijlani who stays at home and loves to cook for her. What is Shveta's take on food in real life? "I don't live to eat but eat to live but I love to eat good food which looks and tastes good too but I don't live to eat!"

All these years that she has been in the industry we have not seen Shveta doing reality shows either. Any reason for that? "Yes, that is because I don't like to mix my personal and professional life. After I come home I want a normal life, I don't want that reality shows interfere in my personal life and promote my life. I want rest and peace in my home and not publicity. Work is work but personal time is quality time to be spent with your loved ones."

The show is all about cooking, how does Shveta rate in that department? "I can cook everything right from Indian dishes to sweets. The only thing I can't cook is cakes and if I ever bake one good cake it will be after 5 bad cakes otherwise I can cook everything. However, when I am busy shooting I don't have the patience to cook as I am busy with my work but if I want to I can do it. All that chopping and cutting is taxing so I have a cook at home who cooks the daily food. And whatever time I have it is spent it with my three dogs at home, my 2 labradors and one cocker spaniel. They are sitting and begging for my time and I try to be with them instead of sweating it out in the kitchen.

So it must be fun on the sets since she can get to learn more dishes. "On the sets whatever we have cooked so far I already knew those dishes but then I have learned how to make the process easy. Not because they are our sponsors but genuinely I think Prestige have really nice appliances and now that I see them being used on the sets I feel Oh wow, cooking can't be as difficult as you think it is'... it can be made easy too by using the right appliance and making life easy. So the process of shooting and cooking and learning has been total fun!"

Seema Khot Mattoo

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/diwali-dhamaka-shweta-gulati-saffron-spice

😊
TC article 😊

Arjun Bijlani has a whale of a time cooking on...