Pallavi to play Krishnas Rukmini earliar she was AMBA...!!

Posted: 10 years ago

Pallavi to play Krishna's Rukmini

Pallavi to play Krishna's Rukmini
Pallavi Subhash,
Pallavi Subhash, last seen in Godh Bharai, is returning to Indian television after almost two years with Siddharth Tewary's Mahabharat. She will play Rukmini, Lord Krishna's wife. But not many know that she was originally offered the role of Amba and had even shot for the same, which finally went to Ratan Rajput.

Says the actress, "I was disappointed to let go of Amba because of date issues. However, when they offered me Rukmini a month later, I jumped at the opportunity." This will be her first in the mythological genre. So, what's the most difficult aspect of playing Rukmini? "The jewellery, hairdo and makeup. It took me three hours on day one to get ready for the part. Though it may be visually appealing, it can get quite taxing for an actor after a few hours. Nonetheless, I am enjoying my stint."
She is beautiful very nce features
This is a good news, Rukmini, Krishna, even Satyabhama is needed. 
Krishna must have been born by this time, so he can enter the show in his Human form though he is giving knowledge in his divine form till now.
but i think she looks older to SRJ...
But in 128 episodes, how do they get the time to show Krishna's stories - Kalyavan (as reported earlier), Rukmini, Satyabhama?  Technically, they're not part of MB, but could be accommodated if the serial was much larger & all encompassing.  Who will play Jarasandha & Sishupala?

The main thing I'm interested in - will they show in parallel what happens w/ Krishna vs what happens w/ Pandavas?  Like Krishna's wars w/ Jarasandha took place when the Pandavas defeated Drupada.  His marriage w/ Rukmini happened during that tournament where Karna surfaced.  The house of lac is the time he married Satyabhama.

Wonder whether they'll get to show all this.
well if they have time to show duryodhan vs fisherman community scenes i am sure they can take out time to show krishna's stories as well infact i am hoping they show krishna's birth as well lets see
But who is playing Radha i hope they show her as well
I am happy that they have not shown Krishna's Birthday & Bal Krishna's stories.

It's not necessary.It is not part of MB.

I am also surprised now only 98 episodes remaining & still Main plot is remained.

I also want to see all 4 wives of Arjun.

But Producer told in article that if necessary then they will add some more episodes 😛
I'm excited to see Rukmini haran!
Originally posted by Proud-India

I am happy that they have not shown Krishna's Birthday & Bal Krishna's stories.

It's not necessary.It is not part of MB.

I am also surprised now only 98 episodes remaining & still Main plot is remained.

I also want to see all 4 wives of Arjun.

But Producer told in article that if necessary then they will add some more episodes 😛

I  want to see the Virat roop of Shri Krishnji also how SRJ will carry it off that is one awesome  awesome part of Mahabharat and Bhagwad Geeta so, am looking forward to it.

Also the great chemistry of Sri Krishn and Arjun, want to see how they show it on this show.