Celebrity Fan Clubs

preityZ.Mania3 guest SRK &saree pg103 - Page 2

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
i have a question... i want meetu and gudia to be as a stylist..coz what ever they choose will be my choice also abr Reema and celina i havent seen there   collections so cant say ....how there thinking is..abt dressing 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jia thumbnail

Great! I will update the fan club list w/ the new link.πŸ˜ƒ

Good job w/ the first post Pari! new look is awesome!πŸ‘

love,
khair

balh_luvr thumbnail
namaste everyone
main gudia hoon
aap sab ki writter
balh_luvr thumbnail
namaste everyone
main gudia hoon
aap sab ki writter
balh_luvr thumbnail
namaste ahmed bhaiya
aap kasa hain bhaiya?
missed you bhaiya
aur bhaiya aap na chaha tho lag tha hain aap muja aur meetu ko stylists bana ka hi raha ga πŸ˜†
preity*zinta thumbnail
guess_gallery and Gudia i would like to remind you guys to post everyone in one post please
Jia thumbnail

OK everyone, please please do NOT chat here about anything besides the celebrity ...that is Preity. I don't want to warn your club as you have been following rules most of the time. 😳

I hope everyone listens. And Gudia, no multiple successive posts...please use the  feature for posts that IF has for a reason. :)

love,
khair

ps-fanclub's list edited w/ the new link. :)

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hmm interesting ..i feel this part 3 is getting tough rules....i feel i will get banned... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...sweet kp...ji ..gudia se mistake hogai ... that was not purposely... yes she will edit..
regarding chat i dont think .did chatting happened in this part 3 till now.. she just wished hi ... and we are deeply engrossed in discussing abt styleπŸ˜‰... and i recommend her and meetu's name to host of this club to include them too.. 😊

YEh club chalana aasaan nahi hota...
iss MODS se bachana bhi aasaan nahi hota...
jo log nibhate hain pyaar ke rules ko...
unhi ko to pyar naseeb nahi hota... 😳

Edited by guess_gallery - 17 years ago
Jia thumbnail
guess_gallery, it was a friendly reminder. I am a part of this group and I said that you guyz follow the rules most of the time...but sometimes there is a little bit of multiple posting that shouldn't be done. I let you guyz do a bit of chatting most of the time. I am just reminding you guyz to keep it as it was in part 2 where all of you chatted about Preity and I liked that. So, continue doing that... Itna bhi naraaz mat hojao yaar😳, it is my duty to take care of the section... πŸ˜³
teenindia_usa thumbnail
As promised the special member of the week willbe
reema and sus

Sus143(suzie), is a diehard preity zintafan, and posts great articles here so kudos to her.

Reema_J, is a a preity gal, she luvs to style and all, and she like me and suzi like SRK.