• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome To The Article Archive Section Of Sab Khelo Sab Jeeto Forum

Here You Will Find All Articles Related To The Show

Please Refrain From Posting Any Comments 

Regards,Tanya

SAB TV launches their first ever game show Sab Khelo Sab Jeeto!

A new family entertaining show which people can experience it personally as well. Sab Khelo Sab Jeeto thus will engage people in some joyful activity.

Why restrict family entertainment to only viewing when you can experience it personally too? With an aim to provide families with a joyful experience that they can take back home and cherish for life, SAB TVlaunches their first ever game show,Sab Khelo Sab Jeeto! Produced by Neela Telefilms and directed by T. V. Vinod, the game show promises complete entertainment for both, viewers as well as families participating every weekend, starting Saturday, 12th October at 8pm.

Having anchored game shows before, Cyrus Sahukar, who is known for exhibiting great comic skills, quick wit and an impeccable comic timing has been roped in to host the show! Whilst engaging with the families and making them feel comfortable in their own space, Cyrus will also be seen as a source of entertainment and motivation.

The show has a distinctive game format and encourages participation from families across the country urging them to engage in fun-filled games and spend family time together. When mummies and daddies along with their kids get together to burst balloons, carry a gigantic spoon in their mouth with a ball on it or put on 10 pairs of clothing on a mannequin, it may sound all fun and games, but it certainly isn't just that! There's a twist to every task and a challenge to every game while families unite to complete their target with ample coordination, all this within 90 seconds! With the completion of each round, the family has a chance to win electronic & home appliances of reputed brands. Each episode we will declare 1 Champion family who has either won or qualified maximum number of times. The six champion families will compete to win the coveted title of The Maha Champion family' .It would be entitled to win a bumper prize.

Mr. Anooj Kapoor spoke of the launch, "SAB TVbelieves that a complete family entertainment experience can only be relished together. Our brand promise Asli Mazaa SAB Ke Saath Aata Hai', emphasizes on the essence of togetherness through our new show Sab Khelo Sab Jeeto. The show is progressive in its content & interactive in its format. We hope that Sab Khelo Sab Jeeto entertains audiences across India."

Speaking of the launch of Sab Khelo Sab Jeeto, Cyrus said, "I am really excited to try my hand at hosting a show that has a much different outlook towards entertainment. There have been many game shows out of which some have been physically stimulating, some based on quick thinking and some for purely entertainment purposes. However Sab Khelo Sab Jeeto is what you get when you put all the three aspects together to form a unique concept. I'm very certain that the viewers will enjoy the show thoroughly."

While the viewers will get to enjoy watching Cyrus with his funny bone, families competing with each other in some outlandishly funny tasks, is sure to provide complete family entertainment to the viewers! So don't just tune in but participate in Sab Khelo Sab Jeeto Kyonki asli mazaa sirf dekhne mein hi nahin, SAB ke saath khelne mein bhi aataa hai.'

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/news-releases/17164-sab-tv-launches-their-first-ever-game-show-sab-khelo-sab-jeeto.htm

Edited by .Tanya. - 10 years ago

"Its like a picnic on the show": Cyrus Sahukar

TellyBuzz got in touch with Cyrus Sahukar who is all set to host SAB TV's upcoming game show Sab Khelo Sab Jeeto

Actor cum host Cyrus Sahukar is all set to host Neela Telefilms' upcoming game show Sab Khelo Sab Jeeto. TellyBuzz spoke to Cyrus to know more about his experience of hosting the show, his preference of being a host or an actor, challenges that he faces while hosting the show and much more.

How does it feel being a host for the showSab Khelo Sab Jeeto

It feels nice because it's really joyful, great fun and an exciting experience. It's a game show where I am getting to meet six new families in each episode and each one of them adds their own level of fun and madness in the episode. I am enjoying a lot and it's a good feeling to let them do the stuff which they haven't done in many years. They are really enjoying playing the ridiculously strange and funny games that they have never played before.

What made you to take up the show?

Neela Telefilms has produced some really good comedy shows like Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah which is a super relaxing show. It's another kind of a good show from the same producers which they wanted to produce and bring back the culture of re-grouping of the families to play games wherein, each and every single member of the family has to get involved in playing games. It's a good thing to get back from work after having lots of fun with the families and seeing them smiling by winning prizes. It's like a picnic atmosphere. Nowadays, shows are having lots of drama, suspense and people in the shows are seen conspiring against others. We are putting in much needed efforts, the shoot is tiring but we have lots of fun. There are families who have never faced the camera before but here they are to play and have fun.  

How has been your shooting experience so far? 

I am enjoying a lot and still trying to figure out what will work and what won't. We never know what is going to happen when the game starts because every family's reaction and the ways of playing the game are different. Every episode is will have a new game.

What is the biggest challenge according to you while hosting the show? 

The biggest challenge for me is that not having a script and in a very short period of time, I have to get along well with the families and talk with them openly.  

Do you prefer hosting over acting? 

I genuinely like both of them equally. Hosting is about playing one's self only but acting is about playing the other version of one's self. I truly respect the actors working for television because they have to work all the time without getting many breaks. Both are different from each other and both are fun.

Can we see you acting on small screen in future? 

Yes, absolutely! Television is changing every day and new formats are being introduced; so many foreign shows are being re-created and presented in a new format. I don't think that working for television is going to be a bad idea for me at all but the work should be creative. I won't like to be a part of stuff that I don't watch.  

What kind of entertainment package should the audience expect from your hosting?

I think the audience should say this but in the show, I am more like a friend and a person who will help the families to play well and win the games. I am doing everything hoping that the audience will have lots and lots of fun while watching the show.  

What are your upcoming projects? 

Right now, I am busy shooting for this show and I will probably start shooting for my next movie from next year by the end of January. Side by side, I am also working on our new internet company Humble Pie which we have just started off with a motive to provide the best shows to the audience by working on new formats.

What message would you like to give to your fans for your new show Sab Khelo Sab Jeeto

Please enjoy the show; come and participate with your family. The show is going well with its tagline which says, Halke fluke games aur bhaari bharkam inaam.'  

Anwesha Kamal

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/17175-its-like-a-picnic-on-the-show-cyrus-sahukar.htm