A challenge for the AKA AC team (and for all fans of AKA)):)

Posted: 10 years ago
Edited 18th oct: added TVT link too :)
Hey Guys,
We can take the news of AKA going off air next month in two ways:
cry about how much we will miss it
or
celebrate AKA as much as we can while we are together and have it
And as part of the latter, here's a challenge:
what is the highest ranking to which you can get Amita ka Amit on IF?
Additionally,
what is the highest ranking to which you can get Nishad Vaidya and Chandni Bhagwanani?
and can u make aka's tvt/trp go up?
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/17147-tvt-and-gvt-ratings-week-40.htm
 try karne mein kya jaata hai? lets try, we dont lose anything by trying

If AKA has to go, lets make sure it goes out with a bang memorably.

what say? want to try?😊 Edited by ragaya - 10 years ago
LOVE U Gayatri for this inspiring post!!πŸ€— Yes guys chalo dikha dete hain..WE CAN DO IT...we'll make AKA to reach the zenith...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Aur AKA ko kya kahu...

Dur jake bhi humse
Tum humari yaadon mein rehna
Kabhi Alvida Naa kehna...
I AGREE... its indeed very sad that AKA may be ending.. but v must celebrate our ONE-OF-ITS KIND show... AMITA KA AMIT...a show with an exception... extraordinary love story of two ordinary people that touched our hearts deeply... Moreover.. this show brought all of us together... and therefore.. we wil give a GRAND FAREWELL to the MOST LOVELY SHOW on Television... we will definitely celebrate the beauty of the show... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

so ALL AKA FANS...lagg jao abhi se yaaron...AKA ko mast farewell denge... πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by grintson

I AGREE... its indeed very sad that AKA may be ending.. but v must celebrate our ONE-OF-ITS KIND show... AMITA KA AMIT...a show with an exception... extraordinary love story of two ordinary people that touched our hearts deeply... Moreover.. this show brought all of us together... and therefore.. we wil give a GRAND FAREWELL to the MOST LOVELY SHOW on Television... we will definitely celebrate the beauty of the show... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

so ALL AKA FANS...lagg jao abhi se yaaron...AKA ko mast farewell denge... πŸ˜ƒ

Very well written Aman...Chalo hum hain sab saath saath...to celebrate the serial which gave me life...AKAπŸ‘
this show made me love and admire simplicity... aur mujhe kisi ke liye shudayin hona b sikhaya.. πŸ˜‰

this show made me love and admire simplicity... aur mujhe kisi ke liye shudayin hona b sikhaya.. πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘wah kya baat kahi! totally agree. this show gave me some superb friends, courage to write my first story, taught me to see the beauty in ordinary things...
Originally posted by ragaya

πŸ‘wah kya baat kahi! totally agree. this show gave me some superb friends, courage to write my first story, taught me to see the beauty in ordinary things...

so true... 
Lovely expression Gayatri & AmanπŸ‘...Is show ne mujhe khud ko phir se beautiful hone ka ehsaas dilwaya coz I'm also ordinary looking...😊
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

Lovely expression Gayatri & AmanπŸ‘...Is show ne mujhe khud ko phir se beautiful hone ka ehsaas dilwaya coz I'm also ordinary looking...😊

same here lily... πŸ˜Š

same here lily... πŸ˜Š
You are quite good looking Aman...😊