DHOOM 2 or DON - Your choice? - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Hi. Which do you think will do better???

Which one do you prefer?? 😃
well i will see both, i personally didn't think that dhoom 1 was all that great although it was watchable.

dhoom 2 trailer looks great, but the don trailer looks like srk might have over done it.
i prefer Don..becuz srk has done an awesome job in this film
hmm difficult choice. I thought I was more excited about Dhoom 2 because the promos look really good! But Don has SRK who is known for his great performances.

But if I really had to choose one .. then I would say Dhoom 2 .. because Hrithik & Ash look fab! 😛

Initially i was more excited for Dhoom 2,as Hrithik looked Uber cool,and Ash  gorgeous.....The first trailor of Don wasnt too convincing,whereas the first trailor of Dhoom 2 was smashing..But I guess Don has a fabulous storyline,and It would be really interesting to watch SRK play the frivolous and amusing Vijay..But If I have to zero in on one,It would be Dhoom 2,As it has Abhi ,Bipasha(who too looks exceptional),Ash and hrithik..and Uday Chopra would be good as the fun loving Ali....Thus,its dhoom 2

But look at the plus side...they arent releasing on the same day,thus one can enjoy both thoroughly😛

I will watch both
but i think dhoom 2 will do better, even though i am a SRK fan more

the new don looks so weird and like shit
SRK isnt capable of remaking Amitabh Bachan movie
new don looks like SRK's Baadshah

but dhoom 2 looks kinda cool and good, except for the part where Hrithik and Ash jump of the cliff with the bungee wire on them. that looks fake
Both, but I have more faith in Farhaan Akhtar. He is a fabulous direcor (Dil Chahta Hai & Lakshya).
i think dhoom 2, cos it was filmed here in South Africa and I live here, plus hritik looks divine,
I can't say one will be better than the other without actually watching. IMO, very few sequels and remakes actually work well.

At the moment, the idea of Hrithik in 15 different get-ups sounds interesting, but we'll see how it works out.
Hmmm, I think Dhoom 2 will do better because it has a big star cast, the music will be good, and if it is anything like the first one - the film will be a hit!

As for Don, I think it could still do well at the box office just not as well as Dhoom 2

I plan on watching both though