Fan Fictions

Prishna SS. Fanaa chapter 2page 5

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

This SS is a little special to me since even though I have written OS, SS and FF's for nivren and prishna before it has always been from a particular point in the show and this is actually the 1st time that I kind of have my own storyline. I am just going to put up the character sketch of Prishna for now but when I do put up the chapters hope u guys will like it.

Edited by sandiab - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail

Pintu Singh- adorable goon who hero worships his parents especially his dad. He is very much aware of his father's illegal activities and is actively involved in them but is unaware of the extent of the illegal activities that his dad is involved in. He sees his father as a robin hood pandey but this is far from the truth. He follows his heart and has no rules but even so when it comes to family and his parents happiness nothing is more important to him than them.

Krishna Raj - she is a police officer her life is her to honor and serve her country. She is bound by her duty and rules and will go to any extent to ensure that her job is done properly. Her beloved father who was also a police officer was the only person who had truly understood her ways and her dreams of becoming a cop died when she was young and she and the rest of her family had never gotten over it. The rest of her family had never truly understood her and she never truly had a connection with them so when she had to choose btw them and her career she choose her career.

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sandia...I am really happy you have come up with something...
I shall be winding up my FF soon...as I no longer feel motivated to write...but will complete it for sure...

Am so happy to see some more writers here on our forum..

I'll be here to read...for sure.
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Sandia...I am really happy you have come up with something...

I shall be winding up my FF soon...as I no longer feel motivated to write...but will complete it for sure...

Am so happy to see some more writers here on our forum..

I'll be here to read...for sure.

Shanti how come u not feeling motivated to write anything?
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Love your concept Sandia.. sounds really interesting..

Krishna in police clothes..too cute!!
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sandia, ooh nice CS, can't wait for you to update, love the concept :D

@Shanti, WHAT? You're breaking my heart here :'(
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Sandia, ooh nice CS, can't wait for you to update, love the concept :D
@Shanti, WHAT? You're breaking my heart here :'

thanks 4 liking and i totally agree with u Shanti is breaking my heart. I really look forward to reading her and your stories it makes me nt only remem bt through her stories i miss them a little less.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

thanks 4 liking and i totally agree with u Shanti is breaking my heart. I really look forward to reading her and your stories it makes me nt only remem bt through her stories i miss them a little less.

You're welcome and yeh same here, and even with updating all my stories I am thinking of doing a join FF for Prishna with anyone in this forum, maybe someone with name of Shanti or Mrs Saraswati Raj would like to volunteer πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

</div>
<div>

You're welcome and yeh same here, and even with updating all my stories I am thinking of doing a join FF for Prishna withanyone in this forum, maybe someone with name of Shanti or Mrs Saraswati Raj would like to volunteer πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

lol talking about joing ff's what happen to the joint ss we where supposed to do. Bt as for your joint ff since this forum is a democracy i will nominate Shanti.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

lol talking about joing ff's what happen to the joint ss we where supposed to do. Bt as for your joint ff since this forum is a democracy i will nominate Shanti.

Lol idk but its still on and lol this forum is a democracy so I nominate her too 🀣