shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by RockBarbie

Originally posted by vfordonkey

This was a fresh insight into Lavanya's head. It was strangely clinical, and not what you expect from ... Lavanya. The emotions are certainly from the right, but the words are from the left. It presents an interesting puzzle, like checks, white and black... and you'd think that it wouldn't work, but it does. It just does.

Clinical? Writing or the personality? She is a carefully crafted personality which starts to show cracks when ASR enters her life...

The writing, that's what was clinical.
Posted: 8 years ago
iam so so sorry for being this late RB
was on a short trip dear

brilliantly written RB - excellent
Edited by Arjuhisis - 8 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago
i am really sorry how i missed it ...lovely...with lavanya its our love hate relationship...some time i just feel kinda sad for her...it is sure that asr used her as a shield from his feeling for khushi 
This was quite beautiful... I wish I'd read it earlier
A heart breaking tale from La's side
Brilliantly written
Soul stirring!

A peek into the person that Lavanya was, the changing cerebrations that undergo within her was so poignantly described.

Some might term the eventual acceptance of Arnav and Khushi on the part of Lavanya as growing up, some others might just chalk it down to resignation on her part; I would lean towards the latter. For someone who wasn't reverant of anything in particular in the past and made no bones of obtaining what she wanted, the sheer admission of the blatant truth and the lack of fight on her part said a lot about her.

Also I loved the part wherein the shoulder symbolism was explained...too good!
superbly written 
Painfully beautiful!
I always ad this in my mind, that lavanya's feelings never got justice in the show. What she felt, how she dealt with her heart break was never considered important. And in this OS, you have beautifully expressed her inner feelings, thoughts, emotions and of course her transformation.

You've always amazed me with your writing skills. Be it chick lit, humor or angsty...you write it all well.

Thanks Chaitu di (Eccentrica) for the suggestion Smile