Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Is This Some Sort Of Revenge?

Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Remember Season2 When there was so much ffotage on Rajjo and his selfless love There was a big ourtrage  infact trp's dropped .ppl out n out rejected him result he was thrown out of show..Everyone knows how much Mitu Luvs Rajjo she defends him on twitter and even bashes Ram where as all the characters are written by her..
So To take revenge She brought This stupid twist of Ram Juhi Mrg 
Isnt he The same RAM who took bullet for Her and left all his wealth For PriYa Pihu Now why this sudden 360 degree change infact in thu Epi he Told Suhani that He Still Believes That priya will be back Then the stupid divorce happens.Now That Mitu has Butchered Ram's character She brought Rajjo Bhaiyya Back Now No one can say Anything to her
How sadistic?
Worst part They promote this shit as RaYa saga BS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Mitu and her love for Rajjo Bhaiyya...what can we say? Mitu never learns, the same dish again and again! She has to make Ram look bad to make others looks good! 😆 Well, Ram is busy shooting in London and as they say, when the cat is away, the mice will play! 😳

Edited by SuganthiS - 10 years ago
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: SuganthiS

Mitu and her love for Rajjo Bhaiyya...what can we say? Mitu never learns, the same dish again and again!

Yes she will never learn same thing repeated 
will see who will hold the show Ram Priya or all these extras 

Madhumita_Mitra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mitu di ke lia many thanks with TRP .00000
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Guys , Personally i will not tolerate any one between Ram and Priya , but as Tweeted by Samir , it is only a Special Appearance . Hope it turns out to be true or else 😡 this for Mitu Didi  
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: IM__NB

Guys , Personally i will not tolerate any one between Ram and Priya , but as Tweeted by Samir , it is only a Special Appearance . Hope it turns out to be true or else 😡 this for Mitu Didi  

i hate her for dng this to RaYa
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: afreenaamna

who is mitu..

Balh CV
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Now I know Y Ram's character had  360 degree turn around so that ppl can hate Ram and support bhiayya To Bring back haddi She didnt spare The Hero..
I can see All the love of  mitu for bhaiyya 
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: SuganthiS

Mitu and her love for Rajjo Bhaiyya...what can we say? Mitu never learns, the same dish again and again! She has to make Ram look bad to make others looks good! 😆 Well, Ram is busy shooting in London and as they say, when the cat is away, the mice will play! 😳

@bold that's the point here
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey  relax rajjo won't be negative. Viewers has  a seperate place for him. No one hates ram but hates the stupid divorce thing.
Rajjo might this time too help raya. He is not like juhI who wanted priya for him. He respects both of them equally.