Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Regarding KN and Desh Ki Beti.

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Dear Members,

We would cordially like to remind you that this the Parichay forum. We understand that fans maybe eager to discussion KN in her new venture but there is an allocated forum
for all Desh Ki Beti Nandini discussions. Please continue all discussions related to KN & DKBN here: Desh Ki Beti Nandini.

Once again, please keep DKBN discussions away from the Parichay forum.

Thank you for your continuous co-operation.

Parichay Devt Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gk_09

Dear Members,

We would cordially like to remind you that this the Parichay forum. We understand that fans maybe eager to discussion KN in her new venture but there is an allocated forum
for all Desh Ki Beti Nandini discussions. Please continue all discussions related to KN & DKBN here: Desh Ki Beti Nandini.

Once again, please keep DKBN discussions away from the Parichay forum.

Thank you for your continuous co-operation.

Parichay Devt Team

Firstly,  I am saddened that the last post was closed before I had a chance to respond to it. The post was made to celebrate Keerti but not at the expense of Sameer as both are loved as the Parichay leads & will continue to be the most loved romantic TV couple who made their roles real with they chemistry & talent and will be remembered for it as we still look forward to seeing them paired together in Parichay season 2 or anyother serial again.

However, I donot agree that any posts relating to Keerti or DKBN should not be posted here also as in all FAIRNESS to her she still remains the Leading lady of parichay and should be given equal opportinuty regardless of the fact that she now has another forum.  I see posts of Sameers upcoming venture Khuaff posted & discussed at length, his personal life, projects he previously worked in not connected with parichay, & some times articles of Neelam who is in No way connected to Parichay or part of the TV industry now- but these posts never get closed.

If rules are made they should be equally applied & enforced to articles relating to both the Leads of Parichay -Sameer & Keerti,  without bias or partiality regardless of the fact that Keerti has another Forum running for her current venture she still remains the leading lady of parichay and should be treated as such.

A forum is for discussion by  fans of all the artist in a Serial & related to their work & if Keerti's success is celebrated here I dont see why posts relating her should be closed?? 

Edited by sarah_singh - 10 years ago
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The note did not say you can't post anything about KN here - it said KN & DKBN discussions (i.e. KN discussions that relate to DKBN specifically).

Until DKBN forum was not opened, the Parichay forum was used to discuss about KN's future ventures. We now have an allocated forum where all discussions related DKBN are to go. The same will go for Samir and his future ventures. So I'm not sure why you think its unfair.

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for clarifying gur :)