Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ever_smily

I had stopped watching BALH after 1st oct episode, just following written updates and precaps. I watched it on this thursday becuase of the previous day precap (love letter scene), and what a shocker episode it was..

After that, I needed to do something to vent out my hurt, frustration and all negative emotions.. So, just poured my thoughts & feelings into this story, Not sure whether I would ever write again.

U already did nd i m planning from this week..lets see if i'll be able to succeed in it or not.. 😕
Nd coming week is going to more shocker i think..

Thats good..u'll i m sure 😃
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ever_smily

Thanks Simlavidhi. We all hope the same. Having another concept in mind, but you guys might hit me if I write it.

About a presumed meeting between Ram & Priya few months after Ram marries Juhi & Priya wakes up. It will be an emotional roller coster, with Ram as a broken, dejected man and Priya holding it together for the sake of family & kids. I will narrate both their emotions, but mostly from Priya's POV. No others are directly involved in the story. S, what do you think of this concept?

Awesome senario Geetha..u should write on it..
IAmNotActive thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Awesome senario Geetha..u should write on it..

Vironoka,  

Saturday night, my mind was brimming with dialogues and scenes for this concept, I infact planned lot of scenes correlating with the past scenes of BALH. I postponed my writing to Sunday night. And yesterday becuse of the new promo, my mind got totally distracted, the ideas are still there, but not getting much enthu, I did write about 30% last night.  But, couldn't finish it. 

The ideas still there at the back of my mind, if Ram gets married to Juhi today, they will come to the forefront again and I could easily compete it ðŸ˜ƒ

BTW, if Ram doesn't get married today, this concept doesn't make sense at all, isn't it? So. It all depends on Ram. May be I can slightly tweak the idea to match the scenario where Ram & Priya are divorced, but Ram not married. But, the impact won't be much, because the concept itself is about what Ram & Priya would go through if they cannot be together any more.   

Let's see..
Edited by ever_smily - 10 years ago