Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ss- Take Away My Heart discontinued note pg-17

jack-12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This story is based on a book and a movie i'd seen. The concepts of the two have been used.
I have started another ss with the name STRANGERS. Let me know which ofthe two you would like to read first cause i'll continue only one story at a time.

Do leave comments

Take Away My Heart

Chapter 1

Abhay looked through the photos he had just received, as he made the way to his cabin. The frown, that was already present on his face deepened as he scanned through the faces.

Those were the pictures of his younger sister Annie, his best friend Arjun and some of their friends from a trek in Manali. From the smile on their faces, one could never detect about the storm that took place later, in which everything was lost.
Aakash, Annie's friend, who was also present during the trek, had recently sent these pictures as he had thought that Abhay would like to have, what were probably the last pictures of his sister.

During the trek, when the team had reached the mountain summit, suddenly the weather had turned bad, unleashing a harsh snow storm, in which Annie had lost her life. Arjun, her fiancee and Abhay's best friend, was also there with her, but could not save Annie.

"Sir, there is Ms. Piya Jaiswal, waiting for you." His secretary spoke, breaking Abhay's painful thoughts.

"Piya Jaiswal!" Abhay queried, casting a dark glance her way. He had herd a lot about her from Arjun, but this was the first time he was meeting her in personal.

Abhay and Arjun had met eachother in Xaviers College, Mumbai and became best friends in no time. More than friends, they were brothers, who shared even the smallest part of their lives with each other. Annie, had joined the same college, as their junior, 3years later. Arjun and Annie had always liked eachother, but this liking grew and made place for love after Annie's joining college.

Abhay, his parents and Arjun's mother had no problem with the two being together and hence during their college days, the couple were engaged.

Abhay had been the star student of his college. An easy going person, filled with life. But his fathers death had forced him to change his lifestyle and he started concentrating on his family businesses.

When she saw Abhay entering the office, she stood up to look at him. Annie had told her once, two years ago when they had met, about Abhay and had said that he was a boring person who did not know how to enjoy life and was extremely harsh. She could now see what Annie had meant.

Tall, well built, extremely handsome face- he was dressed in a dark black suit. Everything about him boasted about his immense wealth. He had a different kind of aura around him which Piya could not decipher at present.

"You must be Abhay." she said, and held out her hand.

"Wrong! I'll prefer Mr. Raichand from your mouth." he responded brutally and took her hand.

Piya simply stared at him as he spoke those words, but his touch broke her trance, sending a sudden ripple of sensation that shot up the entire lengyh of her arm. Being shocked by such feelings, she suddenly dropped her hand from his hold.

"Miss Jaiswal, i know why you are here, so can we please start our business." Saying so he disappeared inside his cabin.

"You better go in now." his secretary said. "Mr Raichand does not like to be kept waiting."

Piya looked towards the cabin door, her temper rising at the person who had kept her waiting for the past two days, by not giving her appointment and still had the nerve to command her to do things according to him, rather than saying sorry.
She was very reluctant to go inside his cabin and see his face again. From all she had herd about this man, she had formed the opinion that he was a typical super-rich insensitive and arrogant person and had an instant dislike for him, which had increased with this meeting.

From what she had heard from her sources was that Abhay had been horrible to Arjun after the mountain incident in which they had lost Annie. According to him Arjun had been incapable to save the person which he always said was most important to him. Her brother, devasted by the loss of his love was shattered and Abhay made him feel hundred times more.

But instead of all these things, she was here to meet him as she was in need and he was the only one who could help her. Dismissing all the hurting memories and after taking a few deep breaths, Piya walked inside Abhay's cabin.

"You are a determined little thing, i must say. From the past two days, you have been trying to get hold of an appointment with me and did not rest until you got one. " Abhay commented as he saw her entering the cabin. He then indicated towards a chair in front of his desk for her to settle down. " Make it quick, my time is valuable."

He did not even wait for her to settle down and was infact the rudest man Piya had ever met and without thinking she spoke in disgust. " I can't believe that you are Annie's brother."

Annie had been a sweet, lovable person. She belonged to a very rich family but had always been down to earth.

Abhay was surprised by the girls spirit and courage to speak in front of him, when no body could ever do so. He looked at her carefully for the first time and realized that she was beautiful. Somebody completely natural. Nothing about her face or body was highlighted or fake. She was dressed in a simple suit but still looked breath-taking.

"You are right." Abhay spoke without thinking and for a moment Piya thought she saw pain in his eyes. She politely offered her sympathy. "I'm sorry...so sorry. I understand how you feel." she spoke as the memory of Annie and her brothers death crossed her mind. "Bhai never really got over Annie's loss". She did not add 'thanks to you ' . " He was in so much of depression and when i was in London i got to know that his health suddenly deteriorated and he died."

Abhay looked at her and an instant dislike for his behaviour towards her earlier. He felt guilty for being rude to her. " I know and I'm sorry for your loss." But after saying this, his coldness returned. " But now can we get back to businesses. I'll give you 5 minutes." he said, pointing towards his watch.

Piya was almost lost in past, but his words hit her and she concentrated on the topic she was here to discuss with him.
" When my father dies he had already made bhai 75% owner if our factory, giving me 25%. " saying so she looked at him. Seeing his uninterested look she continued. " My father was never fond of having a daughter." She took a deep breath. " After bhai's engagement he had transfered all his share in Annie's name, who was still a Raichand. After their death..." she stopped to look at him and after getting the acceptance to continue she spoke. " Now there is no one to look after the factory and day by day the losses are increasing...I'm not into business but i can't see the workers life getting spoiled because of it. So i was planning to apply for a loan from the bank, but for that i would need your consent too because majority of the shared belong to Raichands...so if you could help me in this...otherwise the factory will close and a lot of people would loose their jobs. After taking the loan i'll try my best to make things work again. " Saying so she looked at him expecting.

"You're time is up and let me tell you, I'm not interested." He said, rising to his feet and walked around the desk to stop infront of her. "Allow me to show you the way out."

Piya panicked. "Is that it?" she gasped and herself rose to her feet. "You don't understand, people will loose their jobs. I'll do anything." She pleaded.

Abhay looked at her and for a moment was lost in her eyes. They were so deep and their depth reminded him about the Abhay he had left behind after his fathers death. He had left behind his mother, his sister and his best friend to become what the cruel world wanted him to become 'The Abhay  Raichand. After entering businesses, he met all sorts of people, who played dirty and so to compete with them, he changed himself.

Suddenly frustration built up inside him as the images of the person he was dying to become and couldn't clouded his mind. Somethinginside him exploded and without thinking he pulled Piya towards him, covered her lips and kissed her with all angry frustrated feeling that were breaking him.

As the kiss deepened, he found himself calming up. But then as realization hit him, he abruptly left her, shocked by what he had done. He had never list control, but the girl standing in front of him, without doing anything, was messing up with his mind and body, which were not in his control and were reacting for her touch.

"No there is nothing you can do to change my mind. You are not my type." He spoke harshly, more to himself than to her. " You have no appeal to me, so out!"

Piya blinked and tried to register all the things that had taken place a moment before. She looked at Abhay hard and them his humiliation hit her.

With determination, she looked into his eyes and slapped him. " You are an arrogant, ruthless monster." And saying so she left, feeling disgusted to have liked his touch.
Edited by jack-12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jack-12 thumbnail
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey i like both d stories... wish u start with both but as u have less time so we have to make choice but seriously i cant make decision so i prefer ur choice whichever u want...
jack-12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

hey i like both d stories... wish u start with both but as u have less time so we have to make choice but seriously i cant make decision so i prefer ur choice whichever u want...

yar in the other forum i've got more likes fr this,so most probably i'll continue this 1st

N thnx
didlr thumbnail
hey u've posted this story on this forum too,kkk i'll read here then:)
jack-12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: didlr

hey u've posted this story on this forum too,kkk i'll read here then:)

Jaise teri marzi😉
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jack-12

yar in the other forum i've got more likes fr this,so most probably i'll continue this 1st
N thnx

hey its k but dont forget strangers, i so want to see abhiya on jab we met concept...
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
intresting concept & love both story
urs choice & i'm going to love whatever u start first - waiting for nxt update
Pls continue soon
* my friend pls change maan & geet to abhiya
jack-12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: singhshailesh86

intresting concept & love both story
urs choice & i'm going to love whatever u start first - waiting for nxt update
Pls continue soon
* my friend pls change maan & geet to abhiya

Thnx
sry😆
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome story. I would love 2 read both bt as u r continuing this one 1st so it is totally OK.