Becoming The Bad Boy ~ Bad Boy Isn't My Type #2 + HBD HALWAI

Posted: 10 years ago

Becoming The Bad Boy #2

A small gift for my Halwai.. have been planning it.. sorry bday se pehle hi proof read ke liye aapko de diya..!! 😆  Happy Biirthday!!!!!🤗

"Would you listen to me first?" He said trying to calm down his fuming girlfriend.

"REY what is this doing here!?" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Kriya we can sort it out calm down first, will you?" He said trying to grab her by shoulders.

"NO! When i say something i mean it Rey!! Just tell me what is this thing doing here? " she yelled pushing him away from her "dont tell me you're a murderer now!" 

"Okay sweetheart, relax okay? Lets just give it sometime allright?" He spoke trying to make her sit on the bed behind them.

"EN -OH!! Just. Tell. Me. What. This. Thing. Is. Doing. Here??" She spoke really slowly calming herself as much as she could. 
He grabbed the revolver from her hand throwing it somewhere inside the sheets.

"Its nothing, and its not mine" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I saw vodka bottles in your room i said nothing, I discovered you being without a license loitering around in your death trap i said nothing but now i see a revolver on your bed and you EXPECT ME TO STAY MUM?" she screamed at the end of a very well formed sentence.

"Baby! Cmon have this, it was made the year you were born!!" He grinned handing her a glass of red wine. 

"Nope! I wont have that. But you can accompany me to the cafe and tell me the story behind that gun. Period" she finished.

"Erm fine" he said picking his helmet.

"I'd prefer to bath in dung instead of riding your death trap" she said with a stern face.

"Ouch! That hurts right here" he said scrunching his fist up to his chest near his heart "stop calling my beauty that" 

"It aint a beauty" she retorted

"It is" he argued

"It isnt" she argued back.

Just as they walked out of the room a blonde girl exposing her body wearing only a men shirt which ended just above her mid thighs came out.

"MARK!" she yelled.

Mark stretched his arms, he just had his vest on paired with boxers, his muffled hair and dry mouth displaying the after effects of a make out session.

"First i get to see a revolver on my boyfriends bed and now i get to see a half naked woman strolling around in the house!" She kinda scolded

He just grinned sheepishly.

"Cant you take your hookers to a better place?" She asked crossing her arms across her chest 

"Because i live here, i pay rent, water tax and my agreement allowed the room as my personal space so practically i can bring as many hookers as i want!" He said with a stern expression visible on his face.

Kriya turned to Rey with an annoyed look visible on her face while rey was busy chuckling at his two friends who were behaving like two year olds fighting for candys. "Why do you live here?" 

"Because he has nowhere else to go " mark retorted "and because his girlfriend is a rude little bookworm"

"Excuse me mister.." she started aggresively but was cut off

"Excused" he said with a wink.

"Take me anywhere but out of this house Rey" she turned to Rey.

"Yeah, take her to another world" Mark winked

"I didnt mean that" she objected 
Before he could reply she held reys arm and started to walk impateintly towards the door when..

"Dont forget the protection" Mark yelled from behind.
Kriya turned and shot him a deadly glare.

"I was talking about the protection while riding death trap" he said imitating the tone of a two year old.

Death Trap - was a famous name for Reyaanshs Honda EVO6 which was driven carelessly by Rey. Kriya hated it, she hated it from the bottom of her heart and she always kept looking for buyers to sell it off.

"Get rid of Mark" she sighed.

"Why do you guys hate each other so much? " Rey asked with a evergrowing smile visible on his face.

"He always starts it! why do u have to have this idiotic roommate in your house?" She grunted getting out of the lift

"Cmon Mark's not that bad" Rey said.

He kept a hand on her shoulder which she tucked lovingly while walking. 

"Tiana is visiting this week and its not a good news" he said making a face

"Yeah because its a great news!" Kriya beamed "I love Tia"

"Practically that's because whenever she turns up you get a partner to play pranks on me" he said looking at her

"Remember the time when we stained the back of your boxers with sauce, so it seemed like its your time of month" before she could complete he interrupted.

"I do; and remember when you two bought a chimpanzee cage and locked me up in it for the whole night?" He said giving her shoulder a little squeeze.

They soon discussed many such incidents which left both into fits of laughter. After taking a casual walk in the park both decided to dump cafe and leave for their respective homes as the night was falling already.

"Good night Rey" she said giving him a final peck on his lips before heading towards home.

"Good night Princess" he said dropping her at her doorstep waiting for her to get inside.

"Reys up in your bedroom" her mother informed as she dumped her bag on the couch

"Whats he doing in here?" She asked.

"God knows! He asked me if he could wait, seemed something urgent. Well, talk to him its been a while since u kids met" her mom replied

Kriya nodded in agreement, smiling she ran up stairs to meet her boyfriend who had been waiting to see her since four days. Yes, it had been four days since they talked, though he sent her continuos messages she was always either busy or much too tired to answer them. She got in locking the door beside her. As soon as Rey saw her inside his face lit up instantly and he opened his arms. "Princess!" 

She leapt into his arms while he rested his chin on the top of her head, kissing her somewhere in the dark hair. 

"Im sorry i havent been a good girlfriend lately" she hissed her eyes closed.

"And what exactly does a good girlfriend do?" He asked chuckling

"Um, keeps her guy happy?" She said smiling.

"You're the best girlfriend then coz im better than happy" he said.
Her head was lost in the depths of his highly refined chest as he was much taller.

"Your muscles are getting so big i can barely wrap my arms around you" she said breaking away from his embrace.

He tried to lean over her, just as his lips were about to touch hers..

"Where's Narnia?" He groaned

Kriya looked at her wardrobe's direction understanding what was happening right there she gave Rey a look of helplessness and then said "Tell me u didnt"
She opened the doors of her wardrobe and there the creature was loitering with her shiny lip gloss all over his face. 

"MARK!" she yelled. 

"Oh was i audible? Sorry but i'm sure i just saw Lucy there!" He pointed.

"Whats he doing here? In my room? In my wardrobe top of all?" She gave Rey a disgusted look while he was busy laughing at his friend who was suddenly turning into gay.

"Its because your over cheesy boyfriend told me to hide in their until u two finish your koo-chee-koo-chee-koo" he said jumping out of her wardrobe. "Bye Lucy!" He said.

"Get out of my room " she ordered pointing at the door

"And get into bed with your mom?" He asked

Kriya gave him a murderous look "to help her replace sheets!" He said defensively.

"You.. ugh why am i even speaking to you?" She turned towards Rey "what is he doing here?" 

"Actually we wanted to tell you something" he said scratching his head
But Mark was no where to be seen. 

"Mark?" Rey said in his strong voice

"Hey! Say hi to Spongebob" Mark came out from washroom with a sponge in his hands talking to his new found friend

"What the hell" kriya muttered under her breath while Rey laughed.

"Is he drunk?" She hissed

"Guess he is" he hushed

Finally after bringing Mark into senses the trio rushed to Rey's apartment with kriya cursing Mark under her breath for spoiling their perfect moment.

"We needed to tell you something" Mark said for the first time a bit serious. Kriya understood that something was going on.

"Are you guys hiding something from me?" She asked particularly looking at Rey.

Rey scrached his scalp then said "Yes. Its known as 'Singhania Secrecy'"

She gave him a confused look. "So,?"

"So, right now i gotta go as i've to meet someone from The Times" he said getting up and winking at Rey.

Reyaansh gave him a grin in response as Mark proceeded towards the door he yelled behind him "Make sure you hold this one till the night"

Mark smiled while closing the door and kriya looked at him ready for explanation. 
Rey pulled her into his lap resting her head slightly on his thigh.

"What was that?"she asked 

"Well, i and Mark have this weird code" Rey grinned "if we are off to any of our dates we refer it as 'someone from The Times'" 

She rolled her eyes "Boys are weird elements" 

"You love me" he said with an evergrowing smile on his face.

"I still wonder why" she smiled.

As he bent over her to kiss her she pushed him away.

'Dont like my kisses anymore princess?" He asked raising a brow.

"Obviously not!" She said defensively. "I just want to know the Singhania secrecy first, or else no kissing or hugging as ur punishment"

"Nawww" he objected leaning over her holding her wrists just to make sure dat her little fists dont hit his muscled chest.

She had his T-shirt and her jeans, Rey just had another fight on the phone and she was sitting right in the corner speaking nothing. They were going to her favourite bands concert, he just picked up a random shirt which was clean enough for him to wear. They were about to leave when a call came and he declared that he could not go as the concert was probably being telecasted on the television and he could not risk it and hence they had a fight due to his stupid secrecy.
She looked achingly beautiful with the long brown hair on her back, the sweet paleness of her skin and not to forget her sinful lips. He stared at her lips until she parted them, and let out a sigh. She looked a little clumsy which was because of the fight ofcourse. He knew she wanted to go there but he could not help it. He had never come across such circumstances, and now everyone expected him to face them. How could he?
He made a promise, a promise that he will change , a promise that he will no longer be someone she didnt want him to. But well, promises are made to be broken. It was that moment when she wanted to know whats wrong, he had been lost whole day yesterday and when he finally came he was covered with bruises everywhere. Still, she dint object, she thought he could deal with his problems his way and that maybe this could be something from his past. They once made a promise that they wont hide anything from each other, and now it seemed like it was broken too. Now it seemed like everything was broken. Her dreams about them were no more set free now she doubted everything she thought about them. "Kriya?" He said

She looked at him. 

"Im sorry "he said 

No matter how dissapointed she be she never had the will strong enough to stay miffed with him for long. She somehow tried to put up a weak smile.

"Its okay" she said.

"Why arent you upset?" He asked 

"Because im with you" she replied slowly not moving much.

"You really wanted to go there didnt you?" He asked 

"Its fine, practically there would be loud music crazy people and sweat so its good dat we dint go " she said

"Why do you have to make everything sound as if its all good? " he asked

"Because i love you and i dont want any guilt in your eyes because of me"she said 

"Why you so far Kriya?" He said touched by her words and guilty for his old insenstivity and arrogant behaviour earlier, before he could realize he saw her near him. She sat on his thighs gently moving right into his lap.

He was tempted to touch her but was afraid that she'd get scared. Not to mention the fact that she looked so achingly and devastatingly beautiful in his old t shirt. He wanted to kiss her, what with her head by her knees as she looked upon him and that moment he knew he needed to explain.

"Rey.." she started when he looked away and groaned. He dint knew whether to be happy the way she mentioned his name or to be at shame because of the past that name held

"You'll run away" he said holding her waist .

Her face turned in a bleak second. Her expression was much like pissed off she then said 
"Why are you like this? Im trying so hard to help you right here and you're not ready to tell me a thing because all you care about is yourself!"

"Dont ever tell me that " he said.

"Its because you're like that" she almost yelled exasperated by his behavior! 

He stiffened and held her tighter towards him "I never cared about myself all i ever cared about was you... and him"

She gave him a puzzled look then he saw "hurt" plastered on her face "who, please tell me, i know i cant fix you or anything but i can help you out with this , all i want is a fresh new start" 

"Its a long story" he turned away refusing to face her.

"I have all night" She said

"you wont make it through" he said 

"You know once there was a little star who wanted to fly.." he was cut off.

"Stars dont fly kriya , they're just in the sky" he said 

"Let me finish' she said then continued "one day he fell on the ground but --'

"How do you know he was guy?" He asked again interupting her.

"Let me finish, you idiot"

"No! Im not a stupid star , im a badass so please dont" he said 

"You refuse to tell me anything !" She snapped

"Okay well, once there was a boy who was gambled away because his dad didnt have money and he had lost a lot of fortune so all he could think about betting, was his second child Rey" he said.

Kriya nodded

"The man who won me, fortunately, was very .. um.. kind, he took charge of my education and everything just because he didnt have any male heir in his kingdom only a girl who is Tiana" he said

Kriya nodded. 

"First, it was all good i had a luxorius life , flaunting my riches getting everything i demanded and especially never running out of money, but then as i grew up i realized the source of wealth my dad had came from a..err.. illeagal source" he said effectively ending 

"What was it? " she asked with her eyes growing excitement.

"Err.. have you ever heard about Ranvijay kunal Singh?" He asked

"You mean RK? Who hasnt! He's the biggest don of Mumbai, no one ever dared to catch him " she said 

"Well, thankyou, as a matter of fact he's my dad" he said shrugging one of his shoulders.

Kriya gulped. "You mean..? But... you are... " she couldnt complete as he interrupted.

"Singhania. I'll tell you why, for the sake of protection of my family, Tiana and me" he said his mouth turned into a straight line.

"You still need to explain why you couldnt take me to that concert" she said.

"Because the show is being telecasted' he said.

"So?" 

He thought for a brief period of time then said,"Kriya, my dad owns a gang the system goes 
much like monarchy," 

"The son of king becomes the next king?". She askee.

"Exactly and the gang consists of a rule, if you quit you die"

"Yeah so?" She asked.

"Now i wonder how you get straight A's as you possess NO common sense at all! " he said 

She shrugged.

"Anyways, so I left the gang now they're all after me and im in this little flat, now you get why i shifted house??" He asked 

"Oi.. i get it, so now you're gonna keep running ?" She asked in her wild excitement.

"Not exactly, they're gonna catch me someday and then i'll be the Gang Leader and you will be hanging in the arm of your new boyfriend." He said

She gave him a disgusted look then said "That would NEVER happen"

"This is not f**king easy ok? Quitting in simple words means dying" he said.

"Your language disgusts me" she rolled her eyes

"My good girl. Say shit" he smiled 

"I dont have to"

"Say f**k" 

"I dont need to" she made a face.

"Now you'll run away" he said 

"Never in a million years" she said rolling turning her hed then looking at him "i trust you"

"I dont trust myself" he said.
And at that moment the door flung open! With Mark without his T-shirt.

"Oops! Am i disturbing? " he asked kriya got off Rey, cursing him under her breath.

"Werent you taught manners? " she said "At least knock when you get in"

""Cmon bookworm i wont mind encountering heated scenes. Or do you want me to wait outside until you two finish up?" He winked

" Amend your language and learn to put soome clothes inside, dont you have any shame?" 

"Now dont pretend as though you were embarrassed" he said as krriya adjusted her clothes giving him murderous glances 

"How do you live with yourself?" She said "You need to grow a pair"

"I already have one wanna see??" he retorted 

"Get the hell lost! Its impossible to insult you" she said turning away.

"Anyways, Rey I have a news for you.. Huge fight between black gang and Blue Spears " Mark said. And then she saw Rey dissapearing in not more than five minutes.

Kriya walked to and fro the large room in bewilderment, while Tiana sat calmly working on her laptop.

"It wont help Kriya. Hes gonna come when he wants, stop walking aimlessly " she said

"How can you not be worried when you know what they can do to Rey?" She reasoned

"Nothing. They can do absolutely nothing to him as my brother is stronger than my dad and most of them" Tiana replied

"Tia its the first time im dealing with guns and gangsters okay? Be kind to me " she said as Tiana chuckled

"I''ve grown up watching guns, blood, forced slaves , policemen , unwanted guards and large bodygaurds all around me" Tiana said.

"My childhood was a lie!" She said "people told me violence never succeeded"

Tiana let out a bark of laughter.

Rey entered with a few cuts on his bare body bleeding badly.

"Are you fine?"she shrieked

"1..2...3 and here starts the dra -ma!" Mark commented.

"You were never asked to talk" she said giving him a murderous look.

"Hey! Im sitting right here and i've got cuts and bruises as well" Mark objected

"And that is why people say love is better than.." Tiana searched for the right word "..hookers!" 

Mark snorted applying bandages 'all alone in this world' he said with perfect dramatic verse of sniffing while moving inside with Tiana behind him

"Im fine princess, only in need of a few bandages " Rey grinned.

She nodded and ran for bandages getting back as fast as she could. While nursing him she said "i was so worried. You see, I love you so much " 

"How could you not?" She hitted his chest playfully.

"I love you too princess. Well, the question in my mind is" he stopped giving a dramatic effect "are you ready to date a gang leader?" 

"I wonder. The bad bay isnt my type you know" she winked.

"Good girls with no common sense arent my type either " he grinned taking her in his arms..

(To Be Continued)

Edited by Painted_Sky - 10 years ago
Summarized: Rey and Kriya as shown in Bad Boy Isnt My Type turn into boyfriend girlfriend. Kriya finds a revolver on Reys bed on which she reacts heavily while Rey just shrugs and says that it isn't his. Mark and Kriya fight like two year olds fighting for toys, Tiana is Reys sister,who seems to be in very good terms with Kriya,  Kriya comes to find out that Rey and Mark and Tiana are hiding something from her which is known as "Singhania Secrecy", Mark is Reys Roommate his identity will be revealed in the next part. Because of his secrecy Rey fails to take kriya to her favourite concert (because its being telecasted) due to which KriYaansh have a fight though kriya forgives him later. Kriya forces Rey to tell her about the Singhania Secrecy and he does, the revealed secret is that Rey was Gambled when he young by his dad who had nothing to bet except for his second child Rey. The man who won rey--Ranvijay Kunal Singh (RK) seems to be a huge don of mumbai, owning a gang. Kriya comes face to face with this truth that Rey is the son of RK. Rey tells her that the rule of his gang is "if you quit you die" and so as Rey wishes to quit the gang the whole forces are against him and searching him to kill him, he is underground, hiding from all of them, then at least kriya is shown quite nervous because Rey had gone to his dads place to talk to him Tiana tells her to calm down and that nothing will happen to which she answers that shes new to all this guns, blood, gangsters etc. Rey comes into the scenario with Mark both covered with bruises, Rey tells her that he's the gangleader now and is she ready to date him inspite all this, to which kriya answers that she doesnt know and that Bad Boy Isnt Her Type. Now the question is Will Kriya Be able to date A gang leader being a good girl herself?

Except this the story contains sarcasm and much more, give it a read! :) 

The Bad Boy Ins't My Type #1 :

Hope u guys like it! please tell me how it was!
Happy Birthday Miss Kinjal!! LOve uuu!!!!
Edited by Painted_Sky - 10 years ago

yayieee yayieee yayieee me 1st😎

or mene koi cheating v nhi ki isme😎

i knw me late bt 1st toh 1st hota hai

epsss

nw cmg 2 d update behena it was suprb👏⭐️

i luv dis bad boys cncpt😃

mark n kria part was mast😃

luv kriYaansh bond❤️

n fnly singhania truth is out...😃

awsum suprb update beta ji🤗

muje nxt prt v jaldi de dena plzyyy😃
Edited by kuhu_Arsha - 10 years ago
res 
ab pehle tu aage ka update kr ... phir main unres karungi ... :P 
res..
unres..

awsum..

Edited by Abhilashaarsha - 10 years ago
res
unres...

good going..
interesting..

update soon
Edited by sumimita - 10 years ago
Amazing...
loved it
continue soon
res til i read😳
unres

loveeedd this updateee👏

especially d mark-kriya parts😆

waiting for d nxt part⭐️

awesomeee updateee👏
Edited by aishu3003 - 10 years ago
awesome chappy!!!!!!
loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a different concept again...
mark -kria fight nice... childish!!!
love the rey-kria bond...
the singhania secrecy is out...
loved the chappy!!!!!
and waiting to see whether kria lives wid rey or not...
amazing
loved it
continue soon