Fan Fictions

FF: A white marriage Chap 13, Pg 59 , 19/01

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

So here is the story for those who haven't read it yet...

And yep a few changes, but still please refresh your mind with it, till I finally update and all...

And yep a pure Arakshi story... Bashers please stay away, no need to waste my time and yours, and please stop giving yourself too much importance😎...

I'll be posting the chapters once i make a few changes in them, but not to worry, the basic plot and comedy will stay😉

Index:

Chapter 1 and Prologue: Page 1

Chapter 2 and 3:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3765980?pn=4

Chapter 4:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/93733994

Chapter 5:

Chapter 6:

Chapter 7:

Chapter 8 and 9:

Chapter 10:

Chapter 11:

Chapter 12:

Chapter 13:
Edited by Tina2603 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail

Prologue

The baby had been crying for so long now.  She gave him some milk to drink, even changed his diapers, but still he was crying so much. 

"What do I do now? I have to also go to work? And no one is available to look at him!" she said completely frustrated at this turn of events in her life.  She looked at the sweet bundle in her arms, she started to walk to and fro, and sung a lullaby to make the baby sleep, but nothing.  The baby was shouting and crying even even more.  Maybe he was missing his mother.

She kept patting the baby, and said, "From where do I bring your mother and father now! God even knows where they are!"

She couldn't believe that last month when she had returned home, she saw the baby crying in her apartment and a letter addressed to her.

"Dear Sakshi,

I'm sorry.  I know I'm taking too much advantage of you, but what to do?  I cant deal with this life anymore, since Shree left me and now this baby.  Please look after him, I'll be back as soon as I can deal with all my pain and troubles.

Don't you dare contact Shree however, this baby is only mine.  I'll soon be back

Your friend,

Liza"

Sakshi had taken the baby, and had looked after it, as if he was her son, but the problem was that, her salary wasn't enough to cover the apartment rent and the baby's costs. The baby was only one month old at that time.

Finally the baby had started to sleep a bit, she continued walking and patting him softly, and soon the baby had dozed completely.  She went and put him in his cradle, and then started to massage her muscles, which were hurting a lot since she had been carrying the baby for a long time now.  She checked one last time at the baby, she couldn't prevent herself from smiling at the baby, and went in her room.

She sat on her bed, and checked her bank statements, she didn't have much money, and like yesterday , today's also she had to take a day off from job, because her baby was ill.  She had been absent for some days now during the past one month, and she had already received several warnings now.  And just now, a few minutes earlier, her boss had called her to fire her.

"What will I do now? Liza where are you? Please come back!" Sakshi said completely defeated and tired now.  Just then she saw the newspaper on her table, and noticed the picture of a very handsome guy on it.  She read the article on it,

"Again thanks to the hard work of the ETF and ACP Arjun Rawte, a big drug consignment had been stopped and all criminals nabbed..."

"Wah kya theek hein yeh! He's enjoying his life, and getting more compliments and praises, while I have nothing left anymore!  I don't agree to this at all, you have to take care of your nephew now!" Sakshi said completely determined now.

"Please forgive me Liza, I know I had promised you never to involve Shree's family in this, but I don't have any money left on me now, how will I take care of our baby? What will I do if he falls ill? I barely have enough money to feed him for one week more now, and then we'd be out thrown of this apartment in one month time!" Sakshi said to Liza's picture hanging on her wall.

Mimi2609 thumbnail

Part 1

"Please forgive me Liza, I know I had promised you never to involve Shree's family in this, but I don't have any money left on me now, how will I take care of our baby? What will I do if he falls ill? I barely have enough money to feed him for one week more now, and then we'd be out thrown of this apartment in one month time!" Sakshi said to Liza's picture hanging on her wall.

"I have no choice but to go and meet them! And I'm not even breaking your promise, because you mentioned only Shree's name when you made me promise!  But for Aryan's sake we have to do it!" Sakshi said, and went to pick Aryan's in her arms and her baby bag and went out.

Elsewhere in the ETF office

"What rubbish is this Neha?" Arjun was shouting.  He had given her a work, but she hadn't even done it yet, "Agar Shree yahan hota, he would have done it by now!"

Neha had been very tired lately, since Shree had gone since last month for vacations, she had been doing so much work, and like always she was getting scolded everyday.  But today it was the maximum she could bare, she had to do both Rathore and Arjun's sir's works, and so she was bound to be a bit late.

"Then why don't you bring back Shree, tell him to end his vacation and return back!" she bellowed back at Arjun, for one second forgetting she was talking to her senior, and went out of Arjun's office.

"Just how did she dare?" Arjun said very angrily.

"She's not wrong Arjun. She has been doing everything since one month, and she had also my work to do," Rathore said trying to lower Arjun's anger a bit.

"Where is Shree by the way? He had said he'd be back in one month, but he's nowehere to be seen!" Rathore asked.

"I really don't know Sam, he called last week to say he'd like more weeks off, and then not to contact him at all, he's fine, and then he just disappeared!" Arjun said a bit worried about Shree also.  He wondered what was wrong with his younger brother, he never was so irresponsible in his life.

He was still pondering on this when he heard some baby crying in the office.

"Now what's the meaning of this? Who has brought a baby at work?" he snarled at no one in particular.  Both he and Rathore went out of his office, and were shocked to see a girl trying to calm down a baby who was shouting and crying at the same time.

Arjun had enough for today, his mood had been off lately, and now seeing a baby in his office was enough to make him explode.  He strode menacingly towards that girl.

Sakshi had just got down of the rickshaw, when Aryan started to scream and cry, "Not now baby," she said while patting Aryan's back gently.

She took the crying bundle in her arms, and entered the office, she did try her best to keep the baby silent, but it seems Aryan didn't want to listen to her.  She was feeling very awkward, when she felt everyone's eyes on her due to Aryan's tantrum, but what could she do.  She was so busy in talking to Aryan, that she failed to notice someone approaching her till it was too late.

"What the hell is going on! This isn't a shelter for god's sake, this is an office! Just make it silent!" Arjun shouted at the girl, pointing to the baby.

Sakshi just heard someone shouting at her, she raised her head to give that person a piece of her mind, when she felt herself looking at the great Arjun himself.  She couldn't take her eyes off him, he was so dashing, and looked far more better in real than in pictures. "What rubbish are you thinking Sakshi, don't forget why you are here!" she said to herself.

"I need to speak to you," Sakshi said with utmost control and confidence, though inside she was feeling so scared when facing Arjun and his cold and angry face.

"Really, I don't have the time and leisure to talk to everyone! Unless it's a case" Arjun said insultingly, and turned to go away.

She tightened her grip on her fingers, and was going to swear at him, but then thought that she really needed him, so she had to behave.

"Not even if it concerns Shree," she said softly.

"Shree!" that name was enough to make Arjun turn and give a second glance at Sakshi.  He looked at Sakshi and that crying bundle, and something passed in his mind.

He was going to ask what, when he realized that everyone was looking at them.

"What are you all looking at! Don't you have any work?" Arjun barked at everyone.

Everyone returned to their work, though their eyes and ears were glued to this new unknown girl.

"Just make it shut down a bit," Arjun said coldly.

"He just awoke, he needs to be fed," Sakshi said lovingly while caressing Aryan's hair.

"Fine," Arjun said with anger, came close to her, took Aryan's from her arms, and dumped the baby on Rathore's and said, "Rathore look after it, we'll be back!"

Sakshi was looking worried leaving Aryan in a stranger's arms, but she couldn't waste the only opportunity she got to speak with Arjun.  Besides they will hardly be able to talk with Aryan's crying and making so much noise.  She threw one last glance at Aryan, and followed Arjun to his office.

Arjun didn't even ask her to sit down, and as soon as he had closed his office's door, he growled at her asking her what she wanted.

Sakshi thought about how she was going to tell Arjun the truth about the baby, and not bad-mouth either Shree or even indirectly her friend Liza.  "Bewakoof! You should have prepared what to tell him," she thought to herself, not knowing where to start.

Arjun looked at that girl, she looked worriedly everywhere but at him, he decided to give her a few more minutes to calm herself, but yet she hadn't even uttered one single word till now.  He could hear that baby crying and it was so irritating to his ears and head.

"Will you talk? Or you can just go out of this office! I don't have my whole life to wait for you!" Arjun shouted at her finally.

She raised her worried and scared eyes towards him, for one second something in her eyes made him feel guilty of the way he was being rude with her, but right then he heard the baby shouting even more loudly.

"Get the hell away, and take that thing with you if you don't have anything to say!" Arjun growled at her.

Sakshi was very angry now at the way Arjun was treating her and calling Aryan, she didn't even think twice before shouting back, "That thing, like you have been calling him since earlier, is your nephew! Mind your language!"

Arjun looked with pure disgust at her and said, "I knew you were going to say something like this when you mentioned Shree's name! Just how low can one stoop? You are trying to frame my brother! Do you even know to whom you are speaking?"

"My brother has better taste, and he's not one to do such things to any girl! You must have led him to such a thing, and god know's who is the father to that thing out!  Who can trust your types of girls!" he said with disgust and contempt.

"What do you mean by that thing? He's a baby, not an item to be called it.  His name is Aryan," Sakshi exploded at the man standing in front of her.

"Really? How can I be sure that this baby is my nephew? And you are not here for money? After all girls of this new generation have no scruples!" Arjun replied back angrily.

She had never felt so angry and insulted in her whole life, and thus she couldn't stop herself from giving him a tight slap for his insulting words.

"I made a big mistake! You are as bad as your brother! What can one ever expect!" she shouted at him and stormed out of his office.

The remaining parts coming soon, and with some changes, no PM for this, anyone can read it and refresh the story in their mind😳

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🤗 Bravo Tina, you make me proud.

Will be back later to comment, but I can already see that this will be so much better than the first version you wrote.😉

Glad you decided to change it and repost it.
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I haven't read the first version, but ohh god I love this... Waisee abhi kahin is akdu ko yeh na lage ke sakshi is aryans mom, hope she clears that mu sooner rather than later... Nahi to kaise kareeb ayenge?

hope you continue soon!!
Edited by Sakuu - 10 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Tina concept is amazing i have not read this story n if this is changed them awesome ðŸ˜Š
I must say very well written 
Continue soon ðŸ˜Š
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abrol.gold

Tina concept is amazing i have not read this story n if this is changed them awesome ðŸ˜Š

I must say very well written 
Continue soon ðŸ˜Š

Thanks dear😃
i had started this story some months ago, but for some reasons had to discontinue it, but since my love for it was too much, here it is back and with a new character😳
I'll update soon, given i have already written 12 parts to it, but i have to re-worked them a bit and then post, gonna make a few more changes😳
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ll-Shilpa-ll

🤗 Bravo Tina, you make me proud.

Will be back later to comment, but I can already see that this will be so much better than the first version you wrote.😉

Glad you decided to change it and repost it.

Of course we have a reputation to maintain nah😛😉

eshasrk thumbnail
Awesome start...my gosh I love it. This is completely different than what we are used to and I just love it...
Gosh...what happened to Shree ???? Since when did he become so irresponsible ????
I am so waiting for what will happen next

btw Arjun is behaving like a real jerk 😡...calling Aryan " thing" ...and oops I think he thinks Saakshi is Aryan's mom
princess_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
di...
i am glad you decided to start this story, new version...
me excited...
i liked the previous version and i am sure i ll like this too... 
cant wait to read now(given my mom dont ban me using pc) 
continue soon di...