Sangram is another version of Zulfi Syed - Snake in the grass !!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Sangram is another version of Zulfi Syed - Snake in the grass !!

Poll Choice
Agree
Disagree
He is worst then Zulfi
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Just catched first 5 episodes of season 7, and what I saw and observe till now a bit, Sangram seems like another version of that peeth peechay baat karnay waala double faced hypocrite Zulfi Syed of season 2 whose personality was like a snake in the grass, who is not what he depicts.
what r ur views about him ? plz share
Edited by tanya.91 - 10 years ago
My views are very simple Miss Taniya

BB: Singham, app living area main aaye
Singham: Bi BiggBoss
BB: Armaan aap Singham ke peeche jayeein.
Arman: Okay BigBoss
BB: Singham aap kaise mehsoos kar rahein hain
Singham: Taaza hawah hai BB. Main bohat khush hom
BB: Ab app gate ki taraf maun (face) kar lein
Singham: yoga kara rahe ho BB
BB: Jaisa aap ko kaha ja raha hai kareein
Singham: okay BB

********** DOOR OPENS ************

BB: Armaan. aap apni pakaria shuru karien
Arman: Okay BB

**********Armaan kicks singham on the back side and he exits BB ************

There you go, my feelings. lol
He is much similar to Ashutosh ... calling himself simpleton dehati,  he will go through many miles, others will fight with each other like cat and dog ...
Originally posted by tanya.91

Just catched first 5 episodes of season 7, and what I saw and observe till now a bit, Sangram seems like another version of that peeth peechay baat karnay waala double faced hypocrite Zulfi Syed of season 2 whose personality was like a snake in the grass, who is not what he depicts.
what r ur views about him ? plz share

No, I don't agree. Let's just say that  Sangram doesn't have 1/100th brain that Zulfi did and Zulfi wasn't 1/2 the man Sangram is. Think about it, you will see what I mean.

Zulfi Sayed ki awaaz nahi nikalti thi but he was the best game player to have ever entered BB. And unlike Amar, his game didn't get exposed until the end. Sangram on the other hand thinks he is playing a game but he is the one who gets played over and over again.
ok silverbug... I think I need to catch all episodes soon  
BTW do you remember all the toilet trips that Zulfi used to take discuss nominations ?
And all the symbolism/alphabet/number signs he used to make in rice/atta/wall to convey messages to his friends ?😆 
Originally posted by silverbug

BTW do you remember all the toilet trips that Zulfi used to take discuss nominations ?
And all the symbolism/alphabet/number signs he used to make in rice/atta/wall to convey messages to his friends ?😆 

oh yeah, he was such a dirty player 😆