LNMDJ Stars 4 years down

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi all LNMDJians.

As we all know GK did some shows after LNMDJ..  Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam, Dil say diya vachan,
Biha humari bahu kaa and he also auditioned for Do Dil ek Jaan...

Chandana did her roles in Rishta.com, Shh..koi hain and a few commercials and got married n eventually embracing motherhood. And we all await for her come back.

Sameer aka sorry never get his name right Karan Tacker, the guy literally hit a jackpot by signing in for the lead in Rang badalte ohdni and then EHMMBH.

Parneet, too had her share of shows like MJHT, Do dil bandhe ekdoor say.

Then our very dear Rosh- Simran got lead roles in Lado and Anamika...and there is I hear, a season 2 to the latter..so good luck Simi sunshine.

Last but not the least Dishank, who was seen in biggies like Punat Vivaah and now in Ek boond Ishq..he surely having his golden days.

Apart from them: I guess I have seen Sandeep Rajori (Indr) in Mahabharat which is being aired in Star Plus as Sury dev.

All did fairly well...hope they all succeed in the same way and entertain us all.

Love & Regards
Sia
Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago

well i miss the show very much to the core the show which i loved the most after DMG was LNMDJ

I am happy how dishank's and simran's work has shaped up so far
heard KT is going try for movies so good luck to him.. 

would love to see GK back in a good role that justifies his talent ..

same with perneet she was brilliant in both the emotional and the fun scenes in her new show but no idea what happened to her role now because i hardly see her onscreen.. she really deserves a good show to showcase her talent .. 

and as far as CS is concerned would love for her to come back with a bang and pick roles that really have some substance and not just be onscreen for the heck of it.. want her talent to be fully utilized ..

so yes good luck to all of them in whatever they chose πŸ‘πŸΌ
PS:  heard sujata ji is gonna be back on sony's new political show so looking forward to another good performance from her again..her Ela Gujral will always be my most fav onscreen mom character ever πŸ˜Š
they all got scattered after lnmdj but defo trying to get better day by day with new projects i still want Lnmdj2 with same leads :(Edited by Jennyholic. - 10 years ago
I sooo agree Sia...awesome postπŸ‘πŸΌ
miss this show,
oww season 2 would be a dream
would love to see them on tv more
hey 
even i liked this show very much esp. Prithvi  and Damini. However all of them were amazing. i hope the show comes back with the same star cast offcourse . waiting to watch more of Gaurav Khanna .
And I made a wonderrrful family here! You, Sundas, jhan, mru, krupsie, maz, eksie, maham, tich, khushi. No contact with anyone of them now :( :(
 That actually sucks :/
miss the show to the core...