Indian Idol 6

Sandeep Acharya and Vasundhara Das

anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

After Bips, guess who's sporting hair extensions now?!

Our TV stars often miss the filmi-ishtyle dance drama routine on the saas-bahu dramas. But Wednesday night was indeed their moment of glory, as the small screen sirens serenaded the stage and shook a leg to some dhinchak
Bollywood tunes at this TV show. Koena Mitra's moves and Bipasha Basu's grooves were replaced by Shama Sikander and Mona Singh's latke-jhatkes! The acrobatic dancers pranced around the stage in snazzy outfits in bright tones of gold and silver.
Sudhanshu Pandde made a total filmi entry — his back facing the audience and the lights turned down low, add to that the smoke for special effects! However, the real show stoppers were Aroona Irani and Kiran Kumar, who did a '70s style number. They received the maximum number of cheers and wolf whistles from the audience. The auditorium resounded a sweet tune when Vasundhara Das and Sandeep Acharya took centrestage. Rakshada Khan, however, choose to play the sutradhaar instead, as she led the evening to an end. 
    BLONDIE: When Shama Sikander sported blonde extensions, everyone in the audience thought that the lady with the lovely locks had completely lost it with the make-over bit. But it was only later, when one spotted her at the after-party sans the extensions, that they breathed a sigh of relief !

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inaanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sonya
But, what was it for? It says for TV show. What TV show it was for? 😕
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks Sonya...ya i would also like to know what TV show was it? which channel? 😕
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tfs
ye like the others, id like 2 kno wat show it was for?
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
me tooo!! lol... 😆 😆

thanks for sharing sonya jee 😛
inaanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is it something that is going to come on Zee this saturday or something that is going to come on Sony the following Saturday? My mom was telling me that some special show is going to come. So, it might be this one. 😕
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: inaanki

Is it something that is going to come on Zee this saturday or something that is going to come on Sony the following Saturday? My mom was telling me that some special show is going to come. So, it might be this one. 😕

Not sure since the show name isn't mentioned in the article. But I think it might be for the Sony special 'Kudiyan Bemisal'. I saw a promo for it last week. Plus all the actors mentioned act on Sony shows.

iluvabhijeetsaw thumbnail
tfs sonya!
i think its a sony show all these ppl r from sony
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonyaee

Not sure since the show name isn't mentioned in the article. But I think it might be for the Sony special 'Kudiyan Bemisal'. I saw a promo for it last week. Plus all the actors mentioned act on Sony shows.

I think u r correct...I also saw that advt...But just wondering it was for Sony soap gals performances hw come Sandeep also performing....

indian888 thumbnail
Yeah ankita ur correct

Its Kudiyaan Besmisal show that will b on air on 26th aug at sony tv

so all sandy fan get ready for anothere sandy performance 👏