{ QH 1st Year Anniversary Contests } - CLOSED

Posted: 10 years ago

Hello to all the wonderful members of Qubool Hai Forum !!!

on 29th October 2012 a new show started on Zee TV at 9.30pm - Qubool Hai which captured all our interest and became a major topic of our discussion, part of our life & thoughts.

Now as we are approaching the same day down the line One Year Later lets celebrate 1st Year Anniversary of our wonderful show  "QUBOOL HAI" with some interesting  following Contests.

a) Signature Contest
b) Avatar Contest
c) Video Mix Contest
d) Shayari Contest

Each and every member of this Forum is Heartily invited to take part and make this a success.

Edited by Visha_Dhami - 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

FAQsEdited by tulipdaisy - 10 years ago
I hope we get some nice participation in all contests so that the coming anniversary becomes a superhit ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I wanna do the shayari contest 😲 positive of not being dt is j can take part in the contests 🥳
Wonderul thread aarthi!

Good luck to all! And participate people! Get ur minds off the negativity in the show ans forum and do something fun and positive 😎
Originally posted by rivya

can we have member awards too?
yes can we have member awards too?
Originally posted by -Shayari-

I wanna do the shayari contest 😲 positive of not being dt is j can take part in the contests 🥳
Wonderul thread aarthi!

Good luck to all! And participate people! Get ur minds off the negativity in the show ans forum and do something fun and positive 😎
You can do it..Shayari will do Shayari toh Kya Baat Hai😛🤣

I wanna participate in VM contest & Siggis contest as well😳😆😆
Thanks Aarthi for Amazing contest..best of luck to everyone👍🏼