Mythological Masti

~: 25th Anniversary of B.R. Chopra's Mahabharat :~ - Page 4

ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
@Bhavaani and Lola - Thanks for opening this thread and you have done a wonderful job.👏 You brought back memories of school days when we used to wait eagerly for Sunday. During exams we were asked to choose between Rangoli and Mahabharat and it would always be the later.  We would discuss about the episode to no end on Monday at school. Pray hard that there should not be power cut on Sunday morning😊

Its unbelievable that its been 25 years. Doordarshan was the only channel on TV. All the serials had a time span and it remains in our memory for a long time. 
It is difficult to choose a particular actor or scene because all of them were versatile and their acting skills brought the characters alive more than technology.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A big thanks for opening this thread...I was hardly 2 or 3 when the show was first aired on TV...I have watched this show in all the languages it was aired - Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam...have evergreen memories of the show...I sincerely feel that no other show would have had such following in the 90s as this one...I remember all the dialogues of the show...the actors perfectly  fitted theirroles to a "T"...its a show which was wholly  supported by the actors and the script execution which sadly isnt the scenario now...the shows are heavily dependent on graphics...( Just my opinion )...the characters of  Bhishma Pitamah and Krishna will be etched in the minds of the audience forever...Its been the most repeated show on TV from the 90s...I really thank God for giving me an opportunity to view it on television...and am sure people who watched the original version of this epic will never like to watch its newer versions...becoz always first impression is what counts...the glory of Shri B R Chopra's Tele serial epic will go on till there is life on this earth...I really wish that it should be converted to High Definition Format and aired on youtube...becoz this is a gem which needs to be preserved and passed on to the future generation...yeh us peedi ki dharohar hai...
heartfelt wishes to the creative team of "Mahabharat" and its actors for completing 25 glorious years...

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow awesome thread. 😃 Thank you.

I watched the series with family but in DVDs as we had them in library. And I know I could re watch and will never get tired of it. Amazing music and actors are superb. Loved the dialogues. I used to try and memorize some lines just to see if I can say properly like those ppl in the show. The story looked so real.

Congratz to Cast & crew as well as fans on 25 th Anniversary of Epic Series..
Edited by AASUS - 10 years ago
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

want songs of MAHABHARAT can anyone give me the link

some songs are available on youtube, just search on: mahabharat songs😃 
hope that helps
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I'm sorry for being late. Congratulations to Mahabharat for completing 25 years! Nitish and Roopa were my favorites as Krishna and Draupadi.
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Aradhana87

some songs are available on youtube, just search on: mahabharat songs😃 
hope that helps

want an mp3 songs
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
great thread Bhavani

I came to this forum because i was feeling emotionally drained and stressed out