Fan Fictions

Dream Come True-part 2 and 3 updated on page 2 and page 5

___SAD___ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
LoveInFullEnergy

Kriya just entered the gates of her dreams. She was at the All India Dance Championship. It was always her dream. Her beautiful face had a few drops of perspiration. But that perfectly carved lips owned a smile, the smile of excitement. She was moving the strap of her bag up and down with nervousness as she kept moving nearer and nearer to her fulfilling dream.
Kriya: "Thank you Universe ji. Aapne mere sapne ko pura                          karne mein madad ki. Aage mein apni jaan laga dungi                      bas aap mere saath rahega."
She kept moving backwards and looking around when she hit someone. She stumbled and fell into the person's arms. The heartbreaking face was covered with cascading black water. (Her sight was blurred by her hair) She couldn't see who was the person holding her.
Kriya: "Kya Universe ji! Aise din ki shuruwat aapne aisa kyon                     kiya?"
saying this she stood up and stared into the face of her dream boy. It was REYANSH SINGHANIA. The dancing superstar and the judge of the competition. (Although Kriya was a great admirer of Rey but she couldn't ever learn his dance form 'cause whenever she tried to she always ended up staring at his face.) Rey had an irritated expression on his face and by the time Kriya could react or come out of her dreamyworld Rey had moved away.
Kriya: "(To herself) Mujhe nahin pata tha ki Rey itne Khadus                                          honge. Kuch bola bhi nahin aur chale gaye."
Kriya then turned towards the way Rey had come from. There she saw the other two judges. The DANCING JODI WINNERS were getting down from a black limo. SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT and SHARON RAI PRAKASH were coming towards her hand in hand. Although Sharon was Kriya's role model she still felt awkward seeing them hand in hand and laughing. Kriya's mind again returned to Rey. Rey, the angel Kriya worshipped didn't turn out to be the person she pictured. But Swayam was perfect. Right from the heavenly smile to the slender legs. He was born to be a dancer and yet Kriya never saw him like her crush. She considered Swayam to be her friend if not best friend, but nothing more than that. She turned around to walk away.
Voice: "Hey Kriya! Tum yahan audition dene aayi ho?"
Kriya turned around to face the person. It was Swayam. Swayam and Kriya had met once before when Kriya went to a dance class. Swayam had gone there once to teach them a little dance. Kriya was the first dancer to get it right.
Kriya: "Haan. Socha ki tumhari seekh ko kam pe laga de."
Sharon: "Tum dono ek dusre ko jaante ho?"
Swayam: "Haan. Mein aur Kriya Dehradun mein ek dance class                       mein mile the."
Sharon: "Tumne mujhe iske baare mein pehle kyun nahin                                bataya?"
Swayam: "Sorry Babu, age se nahi hoga. Aur maine tumhe ek aur                   baat nahin bataii...
                       (smiling evilly at Kriya) ki...
                   Kriya tumhari..."
Kriya: "No Swayam..."
Sharon: "BATAO Swayam!"
Swayam: "Ki Kriya tumhe apni role model maanti hai."
Sharon: "Oh! That's so...
                  nice and sweet. In that case I am really looking                             forward to your performance."
Then Kriya and Sharon shook hands and then 'THE COUPLE' went away.
Kriya: "Hey Universe ji, kya kar rahe ho aap? Kabhi khush kar                   dete ho toh kabhi embarrassed to kabhi dukhi..."
saying this she went inside the building. Kriya again played with the strap showing the tension increasing with each step. She went to the reception to register her name.
Receptionist: "Name please..."
Kriya: "Kriya Ghai."
Receptionist: "Pass..."
Kriya shuffled through her bag to find it but couldn't. She started retracing her steps. She came over to the place where she fell into Rey's arms. It was lying there. She picked it yp and came back just in time to get registered. Since she was the last candidate, a lot waiting awaits her...
Kaisi khala yeh dil mein basi hai
Ab toh khataayein fitrat si hai
Mein jo tujhse door hua...
The song continues to play in the background...
Announcement: "Kriya Ghai..."
Kriya gets up and moves towards the audition room and with a slight nod at Swayam she begins...
Aye khuda, gir gaya, gir gaya
Main jo tujhse door hua
Lutt gaya, lutt gaya
Aye khuda, aye khuda...
Rey raises a hand to stop Kriya and the song.
Swayam: "Well done Kriya!"
Sharon: "Superb..."
Rey: "(coldheartedley) You're selected..."
and he walks away from there
Sharon: "Don't mind him. He is just a little..."
Swayam: "(completing Sharon's sentence) heartbroken..."
Kriya: "Oh... (she didn't knew how else she should react)"
Sharon: "(smiling warmly at Kriya) Tum ab jaa sakti ho..."
Kriya: "(returning the smile) Thankyou..."
Kriya leaves the audition room.
Inside the room...
Sharon: "Yaar Rey ko aisa nahin karna chahiye tha."
Swayam: "I know...
                   Par main kya kahun. Mujhe pata hai woh kya feel kar                      raha hai..."
Sharon: "Woh toh main bhi samajhti hun, but still...
                   Woh Kriya se rudely kyon behave kar raha hai?"
Swayam: "You're right...
                   Usne baaki contestants ke saath iss tarah baat bilkul                    nahin kari."
Sharon: "Iska matlab kya hai? Rey ke behavior ka..."
Swayam: "Shayad iska ek reason ye hai ki Kriya Rey se vaise hi                      behave kar rahi hai jaise..."
Sharon: "(completing Swayam's sentence) Jaise Taani behave karti thi."
Swayam: "Meri behn ko beech mein mat lao please...
                   Uski koi galti nahin thi."
Rey: "Guys please..."
Rey was standing at the door with an angry expression.
Sharon: "I'm just saying Rey...
                   Tum Kriya ko galat tarah se treat kar rahe ho."
Swayam: "Uski toh koi galti bhi nahin hai.You shouldn't be rude                     to her."
Sharon: "Swayam's right. You're being unfair to her."
Rey: "I know, but I can't help it. Woh mujhe baar-baar Ta...
            uski yaad dilati hai."
Rey walks out of the room with teary eyes as his past flashes infront of him in glimpses...
Kaali-kaali khali raaton se
Hone lagi, hai dosti
Khoya-khoya inn raahon main
Ab mera, kuch bhi nahin
The song continues to play in the background...
Pehli nazar mein aisa jaadun kar diya:Rey is standing and talking to Swayam when Taani enters. Taani was wearing a sky blue afghani with a black sleeveless top. Her hair was open with a puff on the top. They were flying due to the soft breeze around her. She was wearing casual sandals and holding a hand-made jute bag. She was crushing the strap of her bag nervously just like Kriya was doing today.
Yeh raat mastaani: Rey was entering Taani's room for the first time through the window. Taani was scared of the noise he made while climbing. Taani was holding a flower vase and was about to bringit down on Rey's head as she saw Rey's face.
Baahon ki darmiya, do pyaar mil rahein hai: Taani was walking dreamily when Rey scared her from the back. Taani lost balance and fell right into Rey's arms and the air blew Taani's hair into Rey's face. Kriya had also fallen into Rey's arms in the same way today.
Pyaar hua, ikraar hua, pyaar se phir kyon darta hai dil: It was Valentine's Day. Rey took Taani to a decorated room. The room was decorated by Rey himself with red roses and white and red balloons. Rey stopped at the centre took Taani's hands and said, "I love you!" Taani went red in the face. She replied shyly,
"I love you too, Rey!"
"I love you too, Rey!"
"I love you too, Rey!"
The sound echos in Rey's ears.
He again feels the pain he felt that day when Taani left him. It was like someone stabbed him with a knife and was doing it again and again. He was kneeling in his room. The room that he had selected for the stay held no happiness for him. He wipes his tears off and leaves the room. He is going to meet Swayam...
His bestfriend...
Taani's cousin brother...

To Be Continued...

This is it guys I will post the rest later...

INDEX

Part 3:-Dream Come True-part 2 updated on page 2 (Page 5) | 3757611 | Fan Fictions Forum
Edited by ___SAD___ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadafarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This was awsum
Nyc start