Why this double standards for Star kids and non star kids in this foru

tubelights thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Why this double standards for Star kids and non star kids in this forum?

I am talking about Sushant and Sidharth
If an actor/actress have his/her mom-dad-brother-sister-chacha-chachi etc in the industry ,then he is eligible to be an A-list actor or he deserves to work with big banners with a clean character certificate. But if someone like sushant or sidharth who belongs to a middle class family is getting good films ,then pessmistic people claim that their character is not clean and pass shitty comments on them. I noticed sushant when he was doing his 1st serial ,and i find him very hard working and genuine .Same for sid,i have seen all his interview and can confidently say that he is very good at heart,that guy cant even hide his blushing/laughing infront of cameras or when fans cheer for him even after 1 year of soty release.Unlike their contemprories,Sushant's dad was a govt.employ and sid's dad was captian in navy ship. These 2 might have got a better childhood with so much of pampering and love than the rich star kids who belong to the high class society where they money & status have more value than love/relation. When a Superstar like SRK who was in the industry for 20 plus years and have achieved almost everything is still blamed for his character just because he has no roots in the industry and despite that he is  No.1,so he is called different names by haters .. But someone like Abishek bachan ,uday chopra ,sunny deol,bobby deol etc can still be in BW with a clean character certificate,because they are star kids. What a horrible perspective of people

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yeh Clean Character Certificate kahaan se milta hai, bhai?

If anybody needs it, its me.😎
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But why so much hatred for star kids?Dont normal people help their children?Ranbir is a star kid but look he proved himself.
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Number of standard is alway > 1

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Are the ranting topics in fashion ryt now?
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TM, it's just a bunch of jealous, no good lazy netizens making such comments😆 We try to be fair to all of them, star kid or kid without stars👍🏼 If anything we are equally b*tchy to everyone in Bollywood, so chill😉
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeShArAm

Are the ranting topics in fashion ryt now?

Yeah start one for yourself.😆
I think nw a days in bollywood being a star kid is not a gurantee stardom, look at abhisekh, uday chopra, fardeen khan, esha deol and many more who cudnt make it big.. Ranbir on d other hand is smart , used d kapoor name, his brains, his casanova image, everything he made them work in his favour..
nd who loathed sushant or sid ?.. this forum is full of praises and god wishes for sushant.. and even sid ..
i only saw sushant's bashing when he was compared to SRK.. 

newas, if sushant and sid has d destiny here they will make it big irrespective of what ppl say..

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I do notice that star kids get a lot of hate online and on this forum.