Aanchal Munjal & Vinay Rohrra in Yeh Hai Aashiqui

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Aanchal Munjal & Vinay Rohrra in Yeh Hai Aashiqui

Lost Boy and BBC Production's Yeh Hai Aashiqui aired on Bindaas has been roping in some popular names of the TV industry for their newly launched show.

'Yeh Hai Aashiqui'
, which narrates the unusual love stories will soon feature TV actors Aanchal Munjal last seen as Pihu in Bade Achhe.. and Vinay Rohrra of Laagi Tujhse Lagan fame.

Sources inform that the episode will revolve around a cute love story of a young couple Mukti and Ankur to be played by Aanchal and Vinay. However, the love story hits the rock when their relationship gets complicated. The shooting for the show is expected to start from 3 October 2013.

When contacted, Aanchal her mother received the call and said, "Yes, Aanchal is doing the show but I can't comment anything on the show. All I can say at this point of time is that she is playing the lead role."
hi
thanxs ...vinay is good actor...good he got a serial😊
vinay deserve good work...ppl having no talent are getting work...i hope its not episodic...all the best to him
all the best vinay rohrra thanks for sharing this information
Thx Shreya - Don't have UTV Bindass but will try to catch Vinay's episode on BIndass YouTube.  Hoping his talents shine through. He deserves the very best.   Alex
Atlast!  Some news for our dearest Baji Rao..  The show seems to be good, a collection of interesting luv stories..  Im sure vinay will do full justice.    Thank you shreya
Looking forward to Vinay's show. It will be great to get a glimpse of our beloved Baji.
Wishing Vinay  all the best for a successful show.
all the best to vinay
Hi Shreya🤗
Wow...Good news...All the very best to Vinay.😃..He is a good actor & He is soo cute....Thank you soo much for sharing it dear🤗