Sonarika Bhadoria, "Sonarikan Navratri Utsav" FC#29 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
again you are right, nisha, because of the dadicated fans the show is running now.
Agree Nisha ...I always thot DKDM had the potential to be right up at the top coz of its innovative presentation, stories, casting, graphics n amazing teamwork but it became too mahadev centric that others were not given enuf space ...i think Bhawanaji also mentioned ths in her tweet n the stories were not in continuity, replacement issues also but also a very imp fact is other new shows were also strong on all these aspects n caught viewers fancy...credit to them too..!!!
Anyhow, time n agin these things happen to shows on TV as they run for years...!!
Edited by Annujam23 - 10 years ago
Yes and new shows are giving tough competition and the fact also that LIfeOK does not command the best viewership also hampers the prospect but still DKDM did very well from June last year to March of this year in TRP almost maintained to 3 every week. 
navratri ki tayiyaariyaan kaisi chal rahi hain?

Former Parvati' Sonarika Bhadoria is Bollywood bound! Is she heroine material?

Sonarika Bhadoria not willing to do bold roles that require kissing!
By ApunKaChoice
Date: Wed, Oct 02, 2013 04:37:44 GMT

Slide Show

1 of 8    

Sonarika is Bollywood bound!

You loved her as Parvati in Devon Ke Dev..Mahadev! Now, Sonarika Bhadoria is planning to foray into Bollywood. Does she look like heroine material?

The hot TV actress is getting a lot of offers, but she wants to make her Bollywood debut with a film that doesn't requires her to do kissing or steamy scenes. Sonarika Bhadoria belongs to a conservative Rajput family, and has still got apprehensions to go bold on big screen.

Apparently, the actress is not happy with the kind of B-town offers coming her way. While talking to a daily, Sonarika says, "I was getting offers while I was playing Parvati too. But even after I quit the show and moved on to focus on films, I got offers to play bold roles which required kissing, doing intimate scenes and wearing bikini on the screen."

According to Sonarika, she isn't ready to kiss onscreen or do intimate scenes now, but will probably take up such roles later in life.

Sonarika Bhadoria started her career with modeling, and later switched to TV. She is now a household name, thanks to her portrayal of Parvati in Mahadev.

Her ouster from the mythological show wasn't well appreciated by the audiences, who still consider Sonarika Bhadoria as the perfect Parvati. However, the actress has moved on and wants to forget her controversial exit from the show.

Check out some stills of the actress from her photoshoots:
she is, she is , she deffinately has the heroine material.
congo 4 new fc.. little bit busy in exam...
blueberry10 and anubharad newbies have added u both to the Sonarikan fan list on the FC. Keep rocking. 👍🏼
Place is deserted where is everybody. 😕
I was here for so long now when I have to go u have come romi..But never mind talk to u later. 😳