Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sonarika Bhadoria, "Sonarikan Navratri Utsav" FC#29 - Page 5

jayanthinag thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: blueberry10

dkdm is my first mytho ... i dont like mytho but sona change my mind because of sona i watch dkdm ... when i she sona first time omg she looks so so real as mata parvati ... i just luv sona to the core❤️❤️

Yes correctly told. She is apt for the role Parvati. She has that natural beauty and divine aura. And her cute little bubbly face love her very much. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats On The 29th FC Sona Fans. (:
Annujam23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read the article in the link n the comnents...gud decision by her but personally I think she should avoid being too open n forthright in media as it is she has got bad press n unwanted controversy so far...
hope she gets gud break till then I dont want to see such headlines...!!!

Edited by Annujam23 - 10 years ago
Anusha-B thumbnail
HI to everybody here.
Please add me to the list of fans of Sonarika here.
My name is Anusha.
Anusha-B thumbnail
I wish to see Sonarika in Bollywood working with top actors and directors. 
Annujam23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Anusha...welcome to the forum...yes we all do wanna see her in movies but based on her acting talent and since she has done couple of serials for brief time getting solid acting debut would take time...so we ll wait n hope for the best for her...😊
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good morning sonarikans😃
and welcome new sonarikan anusha.😃
so good to see so many new faces.😊
cutie.me9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good morning sonarikans...
cutie.me9 thumbnail

I will kiss on screen but not now: Sonarika Bhadoria

I will kiss on screen but not now: Sonarika Bhadoria
Sonarika Bhadoria

Sonarika Bhadoria, the original Parvati from 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev', is unhappy that she is not getting the kind of B-Town offers she would want to debut with. She says, "I was getting offers while I was playing Parvati too. But even after I quit the show and moved on to focus on films, I got offers to play bold roles which required kissing, doing intimate scenes and wearing bikini on the screen." 

Sonarika, who hails from a conservative Rajput family, says while she is not complaining, she would not like to do such roles now. The actress says, "I am open to doing bold roles and kissing on screen, but not now. I would like to debut with a good role and establish myself as an actor. I will probably take up roles that require intimate scenes or skin show later in life." 

The actress prefers to remain quiet about her ouster from the popular show and says that if she were at fault, no one in the team would have continued to be in touch with her. "Let's forget about the whole controversy" is all she would say about it.

cutie.me9 thumbnail