contingency thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Says Relationship

With Rapper Is "Easy"

exposay.com
Featuring Beyonce Knowles
(3 ratings)
Beyonce Knowles claims her relationship with boyfriend Jay Z is "easy".

The 'Crazy In Love' singer has been dating the rapper since 2004 and has revealed the secret behind their happy relationship is mutual respect.

She cooed: "Our relationship is very easy. He's so quick. And we respect each other. If I have any suggestions he respects them. If he has any suggestions, I respect them. It's just, I don't know, easy, and fun."

However, the former Destiny's Child star - who is set to release her second solo album 'B-Day' in September - claims her relationship with her father, Matthew Knowles, who is also her manager, has not been so easy.

She confessed to America's Giant magazine: "It took a while for me and my dad to have an understanding. When I turned 18 and started handling my business more, he went into shock. And we had other issues. I'd say, 'no' to something, and he'd book it anyway. It took about two years, to when I was 20, for him to realize, 'Oh, she is an adult now, and if she doesn't want to do something, I can't make her.'"

The singer-turned-actress also confessed that she kept the recording of her new album a secret from her father because she felt he would stifle her creativity.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

contingency thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Please intro urself. much thx
popkurn thumbnail
This should be in the CFC section..I think😳
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yeah fanclubs should be made in the celebrity section
preity*zinta thumbnail
Wooot Woooot I love Beyoncee!!!! Shes sooooooo damn pretty!! But she can do SOOOOO Much better than Jay-Z i'm sorry but he looks SOO old for her!! yuck.. they don't make a good pair at all .. but I loveee her music!!! Esp her new song Deja Vu
tib_gal thumbnail
count me in !! plz....i love beyonce and jay-z
-Masakali- thumbnail
may i still join the club? 😃
Celina7 thumbnail
hey derz already a fanclub 4 beyonce btw... but since diz fc iz 4 da couple itz ite i guezz..
i dun think dey make a gud pair beyonce iz 2 pretty 4 him
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/511867