My Cutie pie SwaRon is back :)

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Guys!!!!
Well, I loved today's episode...firstly when the team came to knw that KR college is coming was nicely done especially by Shantanu and Vrushika...their expressions were mind-blowing...their eyes...hayeee πŸ˜³

Then pencil scene ...Sharon's dream was cute...Swaron turn everything magical even a normal pencil πŸ˜³...SwaRon magic

Then Chai...for SwaRon fans chai is something special Right.πŸ˜‰ ...Swayam got the signs of Sharon...and the most cutest scene was "ye meri chai hπŸ˜†...spl chai " " buddhu hu na kuch baatein mujhe jaldi samajh nhi aati πŸ˜† "

Hope this Shivam's entry turn to be positive for SwaRon as well as their fans...

Majnu Swayam and his Laila Sharon is back...πŸ˜ƒ
so agree muski u knw me abi chai pe rahi hu...swaron magic...πŸ˜†
I agree that dream sequence was cute and adorable 😳
shantanu as usual was so adorable
agreed..i am just smiling like an idiot now..swaron and vrushan did this to me after sooo many days...πŸ˜ƒ
dream sequence hi sahi..bt v gt cute swaron..
loved itπŸ˜ƒ
Amazing epi it was today
Dream seq was adorable

And hope its real come back of swayam charecter
Aisa na ho shivam k jate phir strt ho jaye
So true
I luved today's epi alooot se bhi zyada 
That chai part toh was hayye cant tell u how much i luved it 
Am speechless
the dream sequence was adorable
and the chai scene was super cute
aaj swaron cha gaye
waiting for tomorrow
Pehle Chai, ab pencil, aage kya? Yaar jo bhi ho, as you said, they make it MAGICAL. Its a bit early for us to say, SwaRon are back. I would better say, we got a glimpse of future SwaRon. And Yes! Shantanu and Vrushika they were AMAZING tonight. Lets hope, Shivam's entry turn to be positive for SwaRon. Laila ka toh pata nahi but Majnu is back to protect her. Thats one thing I'm happy about.
Swaron turn everything magical even a normal pencil πŸ˜³...SwaRon magic

Couldn't argue with that. And yes chai is special for each SS fan. And about the episode jitna bhi kahoon kam hai. Simply fabulous.