Chit Chat- Lets Go ghummi

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello mere pyaare doston... πŸ˜›πŸ˜› kaise ho sab... maaja maa... Agar maze me nahin ho.. toh y not take a break and kahin ghoomne chale jaao.. To a place which u like... which u enjoy... where you love to spend your time and u forget your worries.. it can be a place in your locality too..Well m talking about All Your Favorite places guyss.. so this is the chat chat question.. 

⭐️Tell us about your favorite place u go for holiday or hang outs.. 
⭐️Also share your dream holiday destination... 

Topic idea credit goes to Lily. 

HIT LIKE if u liked the Post and 
HIT CHASKA METER Please.. 

Comment in the latest TB article on Chandni Bhagwanani. 

Arey guyss.. only  like nahi karna hai... share bhi karna hai.. kahin ghoomne nahi jaate kya...!! 
 i love to go to Beas... wil explaint tomorrow why... πŸ˜‰ and hope u all wil share yours.. 
mine is lonavala...superb place to hang out...family ke saath bhee aur friends ke saath bhee...evergreen fresh place...:)
bakee dearies ke fav place ka hai...batao batao...
Originally posted by grintson

i love to go to Beas... wil explaint tomorrow why... πŸ˜‰ and hope u all wil share yours.. 
i ma waiting for ur explination aman..πŸ˜‰
Aman haan ghumne jati hun ...
jase Aanaya ne kaha Lonavla is the best place for hang out with family and friendsss...
aur mera sabse fav jaga rahi he aj tak himalaya ...wahan pe mene khub enjoy kiya tha...with snows...
And my dream holiday destination  is to go London and Paris...😊
My fav places is keral.i  like that place very much boats sea food.
Originally posted by Tanya_sharma

Aman haan ghumne jati hun ...
jase Aanaya ne kaha Lonavla is the best place for hang out with family and friendsss...
aur mera sabse fav jaga rahi he aj tak himalaya ...wahan pe mene khub enjoy kiya tha...with snows...
And my dream holiday destination  is to go London and Paris...😊
Wow tanya u went himalaya it is really very cool place na nd lonavla mumbai se kitne ki dur pe hai.
Originally posted by rishonarachel

My fav places is keral.i  like that place very much boats sea food.
Yeah Pammy dear Keral is such a wonderful place na...aur haan  boats bhi really like the boats ...and sea food also...and Pammy you are from kerala?