Happy Birthday Anuj Sachdeva

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Anuj Sachdeva was born on 5th October 1982...

Before his acting career, he helped his  father in his business of manufacturing shoes and other handicrafts. He began his modeling and acting career after his father's insistence..He has trained in Teakwondo for nine years..

Anuj appeared on season 3 of the reality show MTV Roadies before his acting career formally began with a cameo in a 2007 Hindi film Delhii Heights with Mohit Sehgal.. Following this, he appeared in many commercials working alongside Anushka Sharma in Nivea  and also Deepika Padukone in Fiama De vills..And with Gautam Rode in Fair and lovely..

Follow this he made his debut performance as actor in Sabki Laadli Bebo.He later appeared in Zee TV's Phir Subah Hogi where he played the role of Thakur Aditya Singh, the male protagonist. Sachdeva quit the show later that year and took a break and took up a course at Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute in New York. 

Post his return from NY, Anuj was seen replacing the main lead as Manav in Chhanchhan.

he was also seen in a punjabi movie called HAANI where he played the role of HARMAN an NRI who returns frm abroad..and how love story which was unfinsihed in 60's is finished by him 2013...

Siggie credit...Ayshaomar...

Edited by Meera.... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bikerider thumbnail
wow meera looks beautiful

Anuj Many many happy returns of the day, 
wish you  health and happiness

Edited by tvshowfan - 10 years ago
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww Its a lovely attempt.i appreciate this a lot.Thank you Meera for the lovelyThread
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to a person who is so  charming, talented and witty

Hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter! May all your birthday wishes come true. May you have many,many  more successful years to come.

I want to thank you for choosing ChhanChhan and I thoroughly enjoyed watching you as Manav!You are simply good looking and most importantly a very good actor and hence the Chanman scenes just took my breath away. Also you are a wonderful human being though sometimes crazy and witty but I consider it as your extra Charm! Stay the same and keep rocking.

You got a long  way to go and all my best wishes to you for your future projects. Stay blessed!Love you❤️

Here's a Small gift for you from my side  ~

Edited by tiahalder - 10 years ago
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by Meera.... - 10 years ago
pinki_sanyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Meera for initiating this thread!! So, finally we have a thread for Anuj' s birthday...

pinki_sanyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anuj Sachdeva...Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
A very Happy Birthday to you in advance!
najmaa thumbnail

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy 
I hope all of your wishes come true. 
May each hour and minute be filled with delight, 
And your birthday be perfect for you! 
Happy birthday Anuj
Edited by najma2 - 10 years ago
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Haa.. i ws about to this...but thanx fr doing it meera..u do or i its the same!!! :D 
Res.!
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Many happy returns of the day, Anuj. I enjoyed Chhanchhan more after you came as Manav, your chemistry with Sanaya was amazing. And you were absolutely hilarious in the off-screen segments too. Here's wishing you happiness, health and success.
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
make  it  into  a  sticky  plzzz...come on  if  sanaya  had  a  birthday  sticky  then  why  cant  anuj  have  one??