Vinay Jain to enter Kehta Hai Dil Jee Le Zara

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Vinay Jain to enter Kehta Hai Dil Jee Le Zara
Vinay Jain
Rose Audio Visuals Pvt Ltd's Kehta Hai Dil..Jee Le Zara on Sony Entertainment Television is all set to witness a new entry. 

Certain sections of the media reported yesterday (27 September 2013) that Kkusum fame actor Anuj Saxena was finalised to essay the role of the new entry Rishi.

However, according to some reliable sources we hear, that talented actor Vinay Jain recently seen in Essel Vision's Khelti Hai Zindagi aankh Micholi has been finally roped in to play the role.

Sources inform that Vinay will play the role of Rishi. He will be Sunil's ( Gaurav Bajpai) maternal uncle who will come down to India to attend Suniland Prachi (Saanchi's sister) wedding. He will develop feeling for Saanchi (Sangeeta Ghosh) and this will make Dhruv (Ruslaan Mumtaz) jealous. Vinay is expected to start shooting for the show from today or tomorrow.

When contacted, Vinay remained unavailable for comment.

yeah we have article here too
thanks for sharing !!!
this actor is good so best of luck 2 him
TFS Visha..
Lets see how he makes DV jealous😉
Right now Saachi will not be in a mood to marry  anyone with the court case and loan ...So DV can relax and continue his admiration of Saachiji.
great to c more actors joining in :)
The love story between Sanchi and Dhruv have not started yet, properly and a third angle entering!!! Hope this guy don't create havoc in Sanchi's life.And if he desires to marry Sanchi, then may be there will be a pressure on Sanchi to accept the relation,as Prachi will be married in that house.Uff!!!...may be I'm thinking too much😆
Originally posted by divine_16

The love story between Sanchi and Dhruv have not started yet, properly and a third angle entering!!! Hope this guy don't create havoc in Sanchi's life.And if he desires to marry Sanchi, then may be there will be a pressure on Sanchi to accept the relation,as Prachi will be married in that house.Uff!!!...may be I'm thinking too much😆

No you aren't thinking too much. You are on the right track. This is your exp with Indian serials that make you think of it. I have the same concern and in addition what if the new Character is loved by all...😆😆😆 and looks great with Saachi and also has great chemistry. It has happened before ...
cant wait to see DV jealous😳...but at the same time I hope that this will not be stretched much, like the other shows usually do as I just hate love triangles! But fir bhi I am exited to see the cutie sweetie DV turning red with jealousy😆