OS : LIMELIGHT - When the Titans Clash! | Last 2 chaps Updated | Pg.16 - Page 14

Posted: 10 years ago
Absolutely Brillaint write ups Nairita..
Fab concept with Message.. 👏
So Ram was not involved in drugs case but he was guilty bcoz he was involved in tax temperament issue..
How Love nd duty clashed for Priya..her situation nd difficult decision she took..re perfectly described here..
Ppl do commit mistakes in life but all they need is a person in life who will point out nd make them realize their faults nd also helps them to rectify their mistakes..
Priya did same for Ram nd he realized his fault..
Thanx for ending this with their togetherness..nd for this beautifull RaYa story..
Loved this OS..
Thanx for pm..Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
thanks for the pm

nice update...stupid sid.

Every relationship has its problems, but what makes it perfect is if you still want to be together when things go wrong...

mmm priya made him realise...good ending
I hv no word seriously...nothing to say...jst bows down!!! Every moment of suspense thrill love romance ur writting ur presentation...overdose of perfection..seriously word is very less infront of ur writting...there is no doubt u are a gem! U hv a born talent which i had said many times bt again i am saying nd will be..hatts off!!!
Aree ek baat toh kahena bhul gayi..thanks 4 keeping our req..RAYA ko RAYA hi rakha..RA YA nehi kia... :D kyunki sath me hi yeh dono...BADE ACCHE LAGGTE HAI...
Don't have words to say nairitaji..
It was jst outstandng...os..frm ur outstndng writng skills..
Lovd every split of this os...a new nd unique cncept i hve ever read...nd u presntd it perfctly...hatts off to u dear..
Keep writing..
superb updts dear
so beautifully written
thanks for pm
cont soon

Part 4
omg what a thirrler part di...Priya truly loves Ram she had dicided from Ram & her duty that she can't live without Ram but leaving job was not at all correct but i guess when u have too choose only one among 2 u will chossed only the love of ur life Priya did the same... felling Ram is in some problam he is doing something wrong but he can't do durgs work for sure godd Rohan & dutt r injured baldy so sad wish they be safe soon Ram's trusted man hitted them bahut bada loacha hai yaar moving on next to read but u hadput Priya's emotion so well i just loved that...
Part 5
10/10 for what u wanted to show Di i m so impressed ur every right up have some meaning of life in it which thouches all of us a lot it was tuly amezing to read i loved this a lot... i didn't like Ram to be guilty for even small thing but i guess this is what life everything can't be perfect everytime so i loved this OS & wanting u to write some more in future...
wow superb update
thanks for pm
superb os...
the way u hv shown the luv,t rust, understanding, nd their devotion for their work is too gud...⭐️
i luvd this os of urs very much...
dont hv words to say...