ARTICLE : Trouble on the sets of Ek Boond Ishq as lead Chhavi Pandey t

Posted: 10 years ago
Actors are known to throw tantrums when they taste success, but sometimes just the fact that you are playing a lead character on a GEC (General Entertainment Channel) show makes you think no ends of yourself.
Something similar seems to be happening on the sets of Life OK show Ek Boond Ishq(BBC Worldwide and RBW Telefilms.)
According to a confirmed source, female lead Chhavi Pandeyhas been throwing her weight around for quite some time now and she went on to cross the line day before yesterday.
Apparently she misbehaved with a creative and a make-up artist. Things reached the writer-producer Saba Mumtaaz (RBW Telefilms) who felt that enough was enough and supposedly gave Chhavi a dressing down. The young actress broke down, but Saba was adamant and asked Chhavi to apologize. Chhavi finally had to apologize.
Another source further added that Saba has had it with Chhavi's tantrums and might have even spoken to the channel about possibly replacing her.
We called up Chhavi to learn her side of the story and she took the denial route. "My show has just started, how can I do such things? Kindly speak to my co -artists and find out how I behave with them on sets," said the actress.
When asked about her misbehaving with a make- up artist and creative and she replied, "I am totally devoted to my work and will not pay attention to any other stuff," she again denied saying, "I never useTuwhen I talk to anybody, I prefer to use aap. Having said that you also need to understand that sometimes things happen and it is very important to take both sides into consideration."
Saba also preferred to play safe and denied that any such thing has happened. "Everything is good on the set. My heroine is cooperative, so why should I have any problems with her?"
Well as they say, there's always more than meets the eye!!!
Thanks for sharing! These articles have become a daily routine with this media! They never publish good stuff about an actor, I think their job has become only to show them down. I won't believe this crap until we actually see chhavi getting replaced, which I believe won't happen. The show has just begun and already surrounded by such stupid articles. -_-
Originally posted by SublimeSanz..

Thanks for sharing! These articles have become a daily routine with this media! They never publish good stuff about an actor, I think their job has become only to show them down. I won't believe this crap until we actually see chhavi getting replaced, which I believe won't happen. The show has just begun and already surrounded by such stupid articles. -_-

Ya.chhavi cant replaced..Itz just media's work spreading such rumour about newcomers..Btw,everything is Claryfy in last by Chhavi
This is an internal matter between an employee and an employer...and  a closed door matter.

Lets leave it at that...

Thanks for sharing anyways...

tfs. The media loves to be scandalous
@ ragzz and dd fan..I guezz aftr san uts chavis turn nw..

Media is jst hopeless..god knws frm where thy get such news..

Not bothh any way as ebi rocks and mj sbd tara too
Tfs this is medias new way. Now their fav story is actors throwing tantrum. Why cant they write something good about the show instead of spreading false rumors. Next wud be actors link up story i am sure. I wish like MJ smashed the journo someone wud smash this people too.
Even if this is true, it is a matter between employee and the employer and I think they are more than capable of handling the issue .
Media only thrives on juicy gossips , after all they need to publish something doesn't matter true or false .
Not very fond of tantrum throwers, and these kind of things are quite common in the TV/film industry...If there is any truth to the rumors then hope Chavi will take it in her stride and work on improving her proffessionalism as an actor.

I just hope to goodness that it's not true, because Chabi is an excellent actress n perfect for the role of Tara. I think I've heard of such rumors about her throwing tantrums before EBI . I hope she didn't do it this time too. I'm just loving her as Tara , n she's great chemistry with Viraf.
Channel is quick to replace tantrum throwers, they did it with a couple of Color's leads. Chabi better be more careful from now on . I don't wanna lose her.