Melosa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Now... As usual my views contradict all others I've seen on this forum. I think that MP is growing to be REALLY interesting πŸ˜Š Yesterday's fore-cap was simply amazing! (the one on which US tells MP to rebel) I would luv 2 c that happen cze Faizal is turning better and better. His performance yesterday was simply incredible. It's not that easy as he made it seem to converse emotions without dialogues like he did yesterday when US asks him to leave the qila. So sweet; I almost cried 😭 I adored the telling off Sajja Bai and Rawat Ji gave US (especially Sajja's "Hum aapki yeh manmaani nahi hone denge!" part πŸ˜ƒ and also the part where Rawat Ji said "Maharaja tho hum bhi hai, Rana Ji!" and all that!! <3 seeing US squirm πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Shakti Anand's acting rox! Rajshri (Jaywanta Bai) also did a fantastic job! The way in which she was pained inside, but could not let that show. And Faizal also did a good job on how mayb evn he ws doubting WTH his Mom was doing, simple keeping quiet like that, but he dint want anyone questioning her & didn't want to question her himself... All I cn say is that the channel has done a fantabulous job in chossing the actors--not going on their looks alone, but their acting skills too. Hats off, MP, and waiting (bechainee se πŸ˜­πŸ˜•) to see how the story unravels!!! πŸ˜†
Mel.

Edited by Melosa - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherryberry293 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You said exactly what I wanted to say. Yesterday's episode was full of emotions which made me sad, angry and curious to know what will happen next πŸ˜Š .
The way Uday Singh asked Pratap to leave the palace... I was so angry with US ki why he didn't went to d deep to find out the actual reason behind JB's shocking decision.

I was sad when Pratap mutely obeyed and accepted his Daaji Raaj's order. 

I was happy when Sajja and Rawat ji gave some sense to dumb Uday Singh. Sajja bai rocked yesterday. 

Yes, channel and PH had done a gr8 job in selection of actors. All r justifying their roles and Faizal has a improved a lot as an actor... Kiddos to Faizal πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cherryberry293

The way Uday Singh asked Pratap to leave the palace... I was so angry with US ki why he didn't went to d deep to find out the actual reason behind JB's shocking decision.

same here...i m totally shocked 😲 kaisa king hei
Melosa thumbnail
@debasree: ekdum bakwaas aur bewakoof king and pati ka combo hai ye US jo DB ki haath ka katputhli hai! 
atominis thumbnail
Why you called your views weird?

I agree the actors are really good. Faisal is great with expression. Slowly improved dialogue delivery also. But needs to be more clear in his speech. At times, still his words and pronounciation are not clear and sound rushed. He also gets breathless. Facial expressions and emoting through eyes are really good. But this dialogue delivery still needs to be taken care of. I had similar issue with Shakti's dialogue delivery too, even as his expressions were good (specially the tirchhi nazar with which he would look at US! Hahahaha! Unforgettable!)

US, Sajja, DB, JB, Raawat ji and daasis are all good as actors.

Young Akbar looks too much ofa cutie pie and almost a wimp! I hope the boy's a better actor though.

Show is bang on as far as casting is concerned. Even the little and mostly silent Vikram was nice in showing expression of terror and confusion when Sajja was praying madly on day before Shakti's death sentence.

I hope they show good actors in adult roles also. Mostly serials mess up in choosing the actors for adult roles. PRC, Chandragupta Maurya, Shivaji and JKR all suffered from same problem.

In contrast the shows of 80s and 90s had damn solid actors in adult roles. Mukesh Khanna, Pankaj Dheer, Shahbaz Khan etc. were impeccable in such roles.
Melosa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Skepblun

Why you called your views weird?

I agree the actors are really good. Faisal is great with expression. Slowly improved dialogue delivery also. But needs to be more clear in his speech. At times, still his words and pronounciation are not clear and sound rushed. He also gets breathless. Facial expressions and emoting through eyes are really good. But this dialogue delivery still needs to be taken care of. I had similar issue with Shakti's dialogue delivery too, even as his expressions were good (specially the tirchhi nazar with which he would look at US! Hahahaha! Unforgettable!)

US, Sajja, DB, JB, Raawat ji and daasis are all good as actors.

Young Akbar looks too much ofa cutie pie and almost a wimp! I hope the boy's a better actor though.

Show is bang on as far as casting is concerned. Even the little and mostly silent Vikram was nice in showing expression of terror and confusion when Sajja was praying madly on day before Shakti's death sentence.

I hope they show good actors in adult roles also. Mostly serials mess up in choosing the actors for adult roles. PRC, Chandragupta Maurya, Shivaji and JKR all suffered from same problem.

In contrast the shows of 80s and 90s had damn solid actors in adult roles. Mukesh Khanna, Pankaj Dheer, Shahbaz Khan etc. were impeccable in such roles.

Woah. U know a L.O.T. But, well, I agree will all you say (especially the Young Akbar part ;) ) I'd luv 2 c hw he acts. So far I haven't seen any of his acting. Only his cute face. Why isn't any villain looking ugly and hideous? First Dheerbai and now Jalal. Shams Khan and Basar Khan were the only ones who held up the garv and abhimaan of the villain cult πŸ˜›
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Melosa

<font size="5"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Now... As usual my views contradict all others I've seen on this forum. I think that MP is growing to be REALLY interesting😊 Yesterday's fore-cap was simply amazing! (the one on which US tells MP to rebel) I would luv 2 c that happen cze Faizal is turning better and better. His performance yesterday was simply incredible. It's not that easy as he made it seem to converse emotions without dialogues like he did yesterday when US asks him to leave the qila. So sweet; I almost cried 😭 I adored the telling off Sajja Bai and Rawat Ji gave US (especially Sajja's "Hum aapki yeh manmaani nahi hone denge!" part πŸ˜ƒ and also the part where Rawat Ji said "Maharaja tho hum bhi hai, Rana Ji!" and all that!! <3 seeing US squirm πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Shakti Anand's acting rox! Rajshri (Jaywanta Bai) also did a fantastic job! The way in which she was pained inside, but could not let that show. And Faizal also did a good job on how mayb evn he ws doubting WTH his Mom was doing, simple keeping quiet like that, but he dint want anyone questioning her & didn't want to question her himself... All I cn say is that the channel has done a fantabulous job in chossing the actors--not going on their looks alone, but their acting skills too. Hats off, MP, and waiting (bechainee se πŸ˜­πŸ˜•) to see how the story unravels!!! πŸ˜†
Mel.
</font></font>

hey ur views really dont contradict dear share wteva u want without hesitaion ! nd yes agree wid u 100% dt yesterday's epi wz simply gr8888 esp d confrontation ov sajja bai nd rawat ji nd US nailed it in Lyk liteRaLly wen he asked Pratap 2 arrest him nd take over the throne hats off πŸ‘ i wz breathless throught d scene without knowing it πŸ˜† u're right, team hz done a fab job in selection ov d cast nd skepblun is rite dt akbar luks lyk a wimp πŸ˜† hope they choose d right one as older MP unlyk PRC veer shivaji etc who made quite idiotic blunders by choosing inappropriate ppl as leads...Edited by Maano_billi - 10 years ago
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
adult cast should b choosen vid care... jitni marji audition karo par sahi cast lao..
Melosa thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazygul

adult cast should b choosen vid care... jitni marji audition karo par sahi cast lao..

Haan ji. Aur mujhe lagta hein ki MP ne wohi kiya =)