Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Boring is the wrong word!

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi every body. This is my first article in this forum. 😊

I have many reasons to like DDBEDS. But one of the main reasons for me enjoying the show is that it is not boring at all.

In fact.. initially I thought it will get boring the next week of its showing. 😳 With a plot of a rich girl marring a poor guy which was presented trillion times in movies I thought no hope for this show at all. and thank God I am proved wrong. πŸ€—

Also the heroine choise was very strange , coz she kept the same expressions all the time. And it seems that the pairing was unusual one. But watching the last epis I am sure every body are starting to see the improving of her carachter and actings πŸ˜ƒ

Having those bad feelings in the first tow weeks of the show it is surprising for me to keep watching it. And to see good TRPs coming its way. πŸ˜› But thinking twice , This is not surprising at all. Coz cvs are working hard to throw twists every week. And every day sometimes. Also the carachters are very real ; especially of Raghu and his family. I feel for them. every one of them resembles someone whom I know in my life. 😊 This make DDBEDS a gr8 serial to watch. Every carachter; every detail is taken care of. I think it is going to move on and on for years having this gr8 team working hard to intertain us. πŸ‘ I hope you friends agree with me 😳 And I'll be very happy if you share your thoughts with me , positive or nigative .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah you are right.the twists and turns we are experiencing,its hard to say for us that it is boring..
What ever the story is ,i wil never get bored of raghu aka arhaan behll
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
completely agree with u πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ boring word cannot b put up n used for this show at allπŸ‘ from day 1 the cvs r giving us unexpected twists  πŸ‘ which is very unusual n pleasant in a daily show, yup agree the story was somewhere looking like an tested n tried formula but now its being presented in a very different manner n the presentation is making it unique in its own way..πŸ‘.loved all ur points πŸ‘

Yeah at first was not so happy with MANSI  n S characterisation but now looking forward to her also ,she is improving with every epi😊

n last but not the least,till ARHAAN is in the show nothing will b boring ,he is playing the character of R to perfectionπŸ‘πŸ‘
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gr8 post.. πŸ‘

on the face of it.. the story track looks simple.. but actually it is very complex..

it shows how one wrong step, even with the best of intentions, can alter your life.. each character in this serial have their own ambitions and agenda,  with the exception of our prince and princess..

Raghu and Shivani are the only characters who have acted selflessly for the sake of others.. such ppl are very rare.. πŸ‘

Arhaan of course, is excellent in the role of Raghu... even though fans love Krishna. they see only Raghu on screen now.. he has acted the character of Raghu so completely.. πŸ‘

Mansi too fits the role of naive but good hearted princess... 😊

Last but not the least, hats off to our CVs.. they have managed to keep the viewers hanging on with unexpected twists..
Edited by a_uma - 10 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
completely agree wid u... πŸ˜ƒi m nt getting bored watching Arhaan in any avtar...😳😳
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with u...
show kept its interest from  the very 1st episode...

True Raghu's family impressed with their acting..they r so real...the way cv r working on small-2 details of daily chores...its amazing...πŸ‘

creative.bawa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
boring not at all...
me & my family enjoy the show from the very 1st episode...

like the show's simplicity...
spl Raghu's family...every character speak a reality...
hope show maintain its originality  ...
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post
agree with u :)
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice postπŸ‘πŸΌYah agree..'boring' is really a wrong word for the showπŸ˜›I never get bored watching Arhaan 
btw just got a reply from Alok ji on fbπŸ˜ƒI asked him if there's any chance of extend the character of 'Daju' ..As we all want him to stay in the showπŸ˜ƒ

he replied-

Alok Nath

Thanks s o much Snigdha. Yes it has extended for the time being, till when, I can't say sweetheart

simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmm...his role increased...
snig why not open the thread where we can hv all the link of PH,actors FB,Twitter.Email a/c...😊