Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Aw you're welcome to both of you ๐Ÿค— Love you guys so much! I only wish we got to talk more often these days. Hope you both had a wonderful birthday ๐Ÿ˜›
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I'm so glad you liked your gifts, Gunu! ๐Ÿค— I was happy to do this little thing for you. I only wish I could have made the thread grander, but I am swamped with so many papers right now from college. This is all I could manage. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Still, I am so glad you liked everything. I hope your birthday has been fantastic!

What treats did your mom make for you? :D

Oh yes m really very glad to c all the wishes and gift! So m using every1's gift๐Ÿ˜† Oh come on di, neer say that๐Ÿ˜ฒ Anything done with love becomes grand! gimme a hug๐Ÿค—
Yupp my birthday was fun filled...๐Ÿ˜ƒ but here in India, we celebrate my birthday according to the Hindu tithi i.e on the 6th day of Navratra.. so that wud be a grand celebration for me. This one was a lil celebration...my mom prepared a yummy chocolate cake for me๐Ÿ˜ณ

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! RESS! I WILL EDIT THIS SOON!
I'm so sorry both of you! I was gone because I had two exams this week. And I have a Calculus one Monday, so I just didn't bother logging on! I'm sorry! I'll make you guys something soon!

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Today I Can't Gift You Both Anything, But I Can Only Pray That You Both May Be Showered With Blessings From Lord Rama, And May Not Have To Go Through Any Difficulties...Happy Birthday And Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day, Gunudi And Minudi !!!