MG SS - Humari Shadi " Tu Tu Main Main LINK # 2 pg 142

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi All,

This is not a very great idea but it came to my mind and I wanted to pen it down. It will just be a very small story.

Actually its Maaneet journey. Its just all about Maaneet's Nok Jhok.

Warning: don't look for too much logic here.

Hope you all enjoy it.
Hamari Shadi - Tu Tu Main Main

Shruthe - Thanks so much dear for this such an awesome banner.👍🏼 .Tons of HUGS for you.

Chapter 1 -

Dev - Geet/ Maan - Natsha

"Geet he has left you and gone, do you trust us now" roared Daarji. Never had he imagined that the weak and meak Geet would be so sturn.

All this event of their fixing marriage of Geet with Dev Khurana and then suddenly coming out in front of whole society just a week before their marriage that Dev was already married and had flew away to Canada has not only spoilt hope of Geet but for them it was more of their reputation being spoilt in front of whole family.

Geet had been stern in not believing any one. How could she. After their marriage being fixed, Dev had been so nice to all that out of the way Daarji had allowed him to date Geet, take her all around Hoshiyarpur. Dev had taken so much care of Geet that it was naturally for Geet to fall head over heels on him. She had always been looked down by her Daarji and Brij veerji becoz of being a girl. Girls and ladies in family were mainly to serve wishes of the male member.

And then came DEV KHURANA, she had not been ready for marriage at age of 18 but then Dev have won her. Showing her all new world which she could only dream.. roses, flower, those gesture, her importance, being taken care by etc.

Daarji had been so happy with Dev that he did not wait for marriage to hand over Geet's property to Dev.

Ohh how responsible he was, showing interest in Village property even though being an NRI.

Mohinder had been crazy when he found out the boy his daughter was so much in love was already married and both Hubby-wife had planned this. He had to stop and thus he had disclosed everything in public. His daughter was saved but  Daarji's reputation was spoilt.

Geet and Mohinder both were scolded.

Brij was not letting it go, he got the news published in paper "when due to Chachaji, everyone knows the truth, then me get this man caught."

News was published but unknown to Handa's, who thought it will be small news in 3rd or 4th page, it came on front page. Geet was not ready to accept Dev at fault, she loved him.but then truth was truth.

Who was Dev Khurana...

Next moment Savitri Khurana was there in Hoshiyaar pur with all elegance and richness...

Lines of cars came infront of Handa Haveli

Handa's were angry and poured all... "Kaise toot gayee hai" Rano brought broken Geet

"Bete I am Dadima of Dev" and that moment Geet looked up at her and those eyes had sudden determination and anger...

Savitri Devi tried to calm them all and seeing the condition of whole family, their reputation and above all Geet's condition gave them a word

"I give my word, I offer hand of my elder Grandson MAAN SINGH KHURANA for your daughter, in case you have no objection "

Maan Singh Khurana was the name everyone knew... the top business tycoon of India.

Daarji and Brij immediately agreed, this will only wash away all the humiliation.

"I am not a toy to be bound by anyone, I am not ready to marry anyone, especially Khurana's" Geet declared.

"We will get her ready" and they somehow sent Savitri devi with agreement.

Geet was forcefully being made ready but she was admant.

Here in Khurana Mansion...

Maan was coming down the stairs in his complete formal attire busy on Phone

"Natsha babes, you know we can't go there today. I have very important meeting with client"

"Then better stay whole life with client and forget me" Natasha was so irritated but the she knew Maan was like that only...

"Really? " he teased her with that naughty smirk on his face and tuck, she disconnected the phone...

And as Maan was in hall, he saw Dadima looking at him intently, pain in her eyes

He wanted to lighten the mood "Uff, itnee naraz hone wali baat nahio dadi ma. You know how much I love your would be DIL. Bas satata hoon use.. yeh sab badmashiyaan sirf aap dono ke liye." And he hugged her

Dadima felt tears will fall from her eyes, she has given the word and those word will make life of her Grandson upside down. Natasha, she did not even dare to think about her.

What will she do, that Village girl, Geet... her own irresponsible Grandson has spoilt her life. How broken she was, Savitri devi had to take responsibility of her Nalayak Gson and GDIL's deeds. She is in Village, her life will be spoilt forever, Natsha was a modern rich girl.. she will somehow manage life... This way or that way Savirti devi was wrong but she had to take decision in favor of Geet.

"Maan I have fixed your marriage with Geet of Hoshiyaarpur with whom Dev have done fraud, you know all the news, right"

Confused Maan looked at Dadima

"Dadima aisa mazak mat kijiye kabhi bhi." "Maan this is truth"

"Becoz of that good for nothing Dev you have put my  life on stake Dadima" Maan was shocked.

He could still not believe his Dadima, who was so fond of his and Natsha relation could even think in that direction.

"Anyways Dadima,. I have broken all ties with DEV, then why should I spoil my life for that stupid spoilt brat. This cannot be done. I am nothing without Natasha"

"But still, he is my Grandson... his deeds come under as responsibility of KHURANA. Don't only think about yourself, go and see the condition of that girl and that is done by Dev. Mano ya na... Dev is your brother"

"Dadima, 1st time I am thinking about myself and its wrong. Its u who forced me to learn to live for myself and now... And what about Natsha. This is not done and that's final. I am late for meeting now." And Maan rushed to gate

"Maan, if you have guts, meet that girl, her family and then say no to them with your own mouth. I have given my words, how can I say No. Anyways, for you there is no value of Dadima's word."

"Ok, I will meet them, especially that girl and make her understand."

Handa Haveli

Geet was adamant on her descision...

"Geet didi, you want to take revenge with that Dev" "Yes Rajji, I will get him punished. Now I am no more weak in his love but strong in his hatred"

"Then marry Maan, easiest way to punish Dev and reach him." This thing striked Geet. She went out and declared

"Ok I am ready to marry that Maan Khurana, but I need to meet him before that."

Everyone was happy and agreed.

Chapter 2: Maan-Geet and their first TU TU Main Main

Please give lots of your love here tooo

-Anu

INDEX

Edited by tellyme - 10 years ago
beautifully penned just loved it
waiting for their tu tu mein mein😆
Amazing start , its look like fun loving SS waiting for next update