Swaron os : girls vs boys!!

Posted: 10 years ago
So people i'm back again with my crap to irritate u all,let me warn u ,i hav not even thought what i am going to write.. πŸ˜† randomly started it only because i wanted to write and torture u all πŸ˜†
Enough said...nw enjoy reading.
Swaron our still in secret relationship.And unke beech fight solve ho gayi,even reyam are back toghther.!!
Cultural team was sitting in RH and was planning about Ganesh chaturti.And then suddenly from no where a outburst broke between Bharat and Ashi,which was soon converted into boys vs girls.Swayam and Sharon were sitting and staring at friends with no idea how to stop it.Suddenly they noticed instead of stopping the fight, rey was also fighting.They all seemed like two opposite parties fighting a parliament ready to smack down the other.Swayam and Sharon were looking down and laughing at stupid fight among their friends.When suddenly Swayam heard Vicky calling his name and shouting "kya yaar tu waha bahtha,yaha pe ye girls hamara mazak udha rahi" saying this he pulled him.Boys continuosly pushed swayam to speak.Nil said"kya yaar swayam,tu kuch bolega bhi ya aise hi kadha rahega.After constant appeals,he spoke up.."see its simple we are the best and better than the rest,nd we need not prove this to girls,cum yaar guys why u people fighting,ignore aapne aap chup ho jayengi.Expeirence,u knw."All boys started laughing when suddenly Sharon got up and said.."u looser" and now it was girls turn to laugh when swayam spoke up "tumne mujhe looser kaha?" Sharon "nhi maine tum sab boys ko looser kaha" and girls started laughing and hi-fing one another.When Swayam patted on Sharon's shoulder and said "sab boys mein toh mai bhi aata hu na",and gave her a angry look.Sharon realized what she had done in josh.Before she could say anything Swayam declared "ok ,lets show them that we are the best".In reply to it Ashi spoke"hum bhi kisi se kaam types nhi hai..kyu girls?" All noded except sharon,who was lost in her thoughts that she now,in front of every one called her boy friend a looser.Simmi shooked sharon and she came out of her terrance.Swayam said "Kya hua sharon,darr gayi?" saying so he laughed.Sharon was shocked,swayam was making her fun.She boiled,and thought this is boys vs girls and he thinks himself to be very smart na,i will show him the girls power.Swayam again said "lagta hai Sharon is afraid."And all boys again started laughing.Finally sharon spoke up"Sharon Rai Prakash,kisi ne nahi darti,so bring it on."Saying this she gave deadly glares to swayam indicating you will pay for making my fun.Swayam got scared and said softly "swayam you have taken panga with hungry and angry tigeress",it was enough loud to be heard by sharon,who was standing beside him."Did u say something mr.shekhawat?",she said so that only he could hear.Swayam though "ki bolke hi toh galti ki maine,oh god!save me from siren."He replied to her "No maine kuch nhi kaha."She said "better."
Girls left the RH giving furious looks to the boys.Swayam could only think about the glares he had got.His mobile beeped it was sharon's message : meet me,now! without uttering even a word he rushed out of the RH.He could not manage to get late,specially when sharon was in her siren mood.In way he paused,"wait a minute,usne bhi toh mujhe looser kaha",he was happy to find a valid reason to justify himself.With full confidence he entered and shut the door behind him.Sharon was sitting on the stairs,her back facing him.As soon as he entered she stood up,and turned towards swayam "how dare you",listening to this swayam forgot that even he had reason..sharon continued "how dare you make fun of me in front of everyone,who treats his girl friend like this?" Swayam could manage to say few words "Sharon vo mai,vo mai toh bas", he was cut in between "tumne Sharon Rai Prakash ka mazak udhaya hai,Mr.Swayam Shekhawat" swayam said :sorry,sharon toh boys vs girls tha na...listening to this an idea struck in sharon's mind,she wasn't angry with swayam at all,she loved teasing him and that was what,she was doing then but then she thought to take some advantage of the situation.She said "oh yea..whatever it was but that doesn't means ki tum mera majak udhao" and then in a go she spoke "if u feel sorry,toh tum aur sab boys kal har jao."Swayam looked at her and he understood her fake anger,he held her by her waist and pulled her closer to him.He said "ok,hum haar jayenge but meri ek shart hai."Sharon was so happy that without thinking she agreed.And as soon as she nodded she realised the naughty look on his face and saw that they both were so close that she could feel his breath on her face.She said "Swayam,no" and tried to free herself.Ge tightened his grip and said "thats cheating,abhi tumne hai kaha tha". Sharon-ha kyuki then i could not understand what u wanted" Swayam replied "accha ab,samajh aagya what i want..plz explain" Sharon softly pecked on his lips and ran from there.Swayam was shocked for a moment and then said sharon,tumhare liye toh mai kuch bhi kar sakta hu..toh ye fight kya cheez hai."
So this was all, i don't know how has it come out because i have directly typed.Have not read it for even once,so bear with my mistakes.Will be waiting for reviews.Silent readers,do hit like tab!
Hayee dat was cute n beautyfull...
A constant smile was their on my face while reading..
Very very well written..
I luved their convo in abandoned corridor..
Lovely sweet n cute os.. 
Great job..
Edited by Shilpa_SwaRon - 10 years ago
NOTE :
FOR PMS TO MY WORK,PLZ ADD ME TO UR BUDDY LIST!!
MY OTHER WORKS:
swaron os (current track)
swaron os (based on spoilers)
Edited by sneha_sharon - 10 years ago
luvly os
Naughty swaron is always a treat to read...
That was sooo adorable HAYYE 
I luved it alooot se bhi zyada 
Thanku sooo much for the pm
lovely os!!! very well written!! you are improving leaps and bounds with every work!!
the abandon corridor part was indeed awesome!!
ty for the pm.
wow
this was really an amazing OS
i loved itt was far better thn your last works.. πŸ‘πŸ‘
bravo
your improving
thanks for the scrap...
please do write more 
and do PM me πŸ˜Š
hey waitim fr ua planned os fr next tym ...as dis tym it was gd without plan ...hehe just like me i also don plan stuff ...but plannin b4 had is kool it seems idk ...
but ya loved it ...
loved swaron together
in short loved ua os
nice one sneha loved cute cute wala swaron naugthy romance😊😊😊
One name to it...
Short n sweet 
Loved it...

Ty