Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Karan-Ekta film w/Emraan-Kareena delayed,Emraan gives dates away.

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Emraan's Shaatir move

Karan-Ekta's joint venture postponed, Hashmi allots dates to Kunal Deshmukh

Mehul S Thakkar

Posted On Monday, September 23, 2013 at 02:21:21 AM

Karan Johar and Ekta Kapoor's co-production Badtameez Dil was to go on floors towards the end of September in Delhi but the much hyped project has been postponed. And now KJo and Ekta's loss has become Kunal Deshmukh's gain. Badtameez Dil's leading man Emraan Hashmi, who had given the film bulk dates, has now decided to allot the same to Deshmukh's Shaatir. Meanwhile a source close to the actor told Mirror, "Emraan was gearing up to shoot for Badtameez Dil but due to certain circumstances; the film is not starting as planned in the end of September. This left Emraan free."

But what about the fate of Badtameez Dil then? When contacted, Tanug Garg, CEO Balaji Motion Pictures said, "The script is still being worked on and we are marginally delayed because of a few creative changes. We will still release next year as per plan." Deshmukh had planned to start the first schedule of his film early next year, but seizing the opportunity, he has brought forward the date of the project. "Kunal is now gearing up to start the film next month around first week of October. The film will start in Mumbai and then take off to three different countries, London, Sydney and South Africa. The first schedule is a two month long schedule and going by that logistics, Emraan will continue shooting till the end of this year with Kunal only," the source added.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
NO WAY!
Man this is one of my most awaited projects!
Just get it started soon, I cannot wait!
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope Kareena doesnt start some lame ass project to fill in her dates. Lets hope she doesnt repeat that mistake again. 
Bebo should just sit tight and wait until this project takes off in a month or two.

I guess for now, we have her special appearance to look forward to in Happy Ending. 
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
that is a very good picture of Kekta and KJO๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
so 1 film of the 15th aug 2014 release has been postponed now!! baki reh gaya 3!!!

DB_reloaded thumbnail
from jan hrithik bebo will b doing shuddhi so whn ill she give dates for the emraan film๐Ÿค” Edited by DB_reloaded - 10 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Weird, what circumstances suddenly delayed the film? ๐Ÿ˜• 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -IHeartDeepika-

Weird, what circumstances suddenly delayed the film? ๐Ÿ˜• 

It says creative differences and script is being worked on...meaning Ekta maiyya is probably interfering since all her films flopped this year.
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol yeah she must be interfering, but she'll end up ruining it like with ETD
I've been hearing about this film for so long (since May 2012 when Deepika was offered it), i'll get bored by the time it releases ๐Ÿ˜†. 
DB_reloaded thumbnail
emraan not having good time at the BO(rush etd ghanchakkar) i dunt want bebo and emraan to have another flop so its better it comes up later mayb after shuddhi