Qubool Express#25 Celebration Time

Posted: 10 years ago

A big round of appalause to all the NewsLetter members who have contributed to this and have been doing since day 1. Congrats to all for the 25th Edition.👏 👏 👏

Credit

Banner  - Reeti
Layout - Tulipdaisy

Segments & Credits

Summary of the week - Tulipdaisy
Haftey ka Dilchasp Manzar(Funny scene) - youth_showsfan

Mitwa moment of the Week - Drea_Qh1fan
Best Character of the Year - Cclove
Kodak moment of the Year - Deepali

Villan of the Week - Pancakes
Irritating Scene of the Year - Stacey
Best Scenes of the Year - Cclove
Most active Member of the Week - Khushi
Most Active Topic of the Week - Khushi

Animated Signature of the Week - SunshineGirl
NonAnimated Signature of the Week - SunshineGirl
Animated Icon of the Week - SunshineGirl
Non Animated Signature of the Week - SunshineGirl
Avatar(Avi) of the Week -  SunshineGirl

Libaas-e-hafta - Armu4eva
VM of the Week - Deepali
Ratings of the Week - tulipdaisy

Edited by tulipdaisy - 10 years ago

Qubool Hai started on 26th Oct and immediately captured our interest
with its unique concept and made us all fall in love with Asad & Ayan's
brotherly love inspite of being step brothers, Asad's love for his own
sister Najma and his step-sisters Nikhat & Nuzzat and finally his
stunning chemistry & love hate relayion with his Ms. Zoya Farooqui.
The show slowly evolved into a beautiful concept.
Some of the highlights were.

a) Zoya coming to India in search of her past, her father and her 1st
meeting with Asad on her wedding night when she eventually ran out of the wedding.

b) Asad always hated Zoya's forwardness, modernity and independent
thinking whereas Zoya always thought him of 18th century guy.

c) Zoya coming to stay in Asad's house from when began their love-
hate story.

d) Asad hated his father since he walked out on them after his
wedding with Shireen.Rasia who is shireen's Bhabi had Rashid in her grasp which kept him away from meeting Asad and his mother.

e)Zoya always landing in trouble and Asad rescuing her most of the
time.

f) Mangalpur where Asad realises how much he cares for Zoya.

g) Tanveer's entry in to the show which changes the dynamics and her
 innumerous plans to separate Asya.

h) Asad proposes to Zoya in airport to stop her from leaving India and
pretending to be engaged to her in front of custom officer.

i) AsYa's wedding which fails to happen due to Tanveer trapping Asad.

j) Zoya suspecting Asad and Ajmer track where Asad confesses his love
for Zoya & where she realises that Asad was a puppet in Tanveer's
hand.

k) Tanveer fakes pregnancy to stop AsYa reunion and finally Zoya
exposes Tanu in front of all.

l) Ayan finally realises his love for humeira.

m) Najma is in love with Imran who happens to be Nikhat's fiance
while Imran breaks his relation with Nikhat and proposes to Najma.

n) Amidst lot of tension Asad finally agrees for Najma & Imran's
wedding on the same day of AsYa's wedding.

0) Zoya is again trapped by Tanu on her wedding day and while
escaping from Tanu she ends up in a marriage hall a place where
Ayan too reaches.

p) Zoya and Ayan end up marrying each other unknowingly thereby
leading to cancellation of AsYa's Nikah.

From the first episode of the QH till Friday's episode (13th September), there have been infinite funny scenes in the show. Some scenes are proper funny scenes and some are short funny scenes but still worth watching. There were so many funny scenes in the show that deciding
one of them was very tough thus there is a tie between two scenes.

The first funny scene or rather iss haftey ka dilchasp manzar vahi ho sakta hai jisse dekh kar itni hassi aye ki jo bhi dekhe kahe pagal ho go gaye ho kya'. Out of all the funny scenes the funniest scene of the week can be one and only ayan being a ghost and asad slapping him.

This particular scene is such that it can be viewed n number of times and people would still laugh seeing this particular scene. Jab Zoya was explaining about ghost asad was giving weird expressions and then suddenly ayan appeared as ghost. When Zoya shouted and asad
stopped the car and looked towards ayan tabhi se hassi shuru hui or ruki tab jab scene khatam hua. Asad blowing off the candle and slapping the supposed ghost (ayan ko mukka khan se mukka toh nahiin lekin jhapad zaroor mil gaya) was hilarious as ayan kept taking
turns (zor ka jhapad zor se pada) Ayan again tried to scare asad but eventually runs off after seeing asads expressions.

The dress which ayan was wearing and the makeup was enough to make him a laughing stock. The scene contained less dialogue and more expression was enough for audience to laugh hysterically. The entire scene was shot perfectly and the comic timing between the actors was amazing.

The second funny scene has to be the entry of the dance master vasudev sokalingam singham. Before the entry of the dance master the tailor master scene was also funny especially where asad says "yeh body miene logo ko peet peet ke banayi hai" (poor tailor master uski
saaz atak hi gayi thi). Coming to the entry of the dance master singham, during the entire performance poor asad, he was trying to understand what is he doing? Asads expressions during the dance were enough to crack us up. During the performance asad looked at zoya giving her out-of-everyone-you-had-to-chose-him-only' look. After the performance when asad asked "yeh kya namoona hai miss farooqui" was enough to make us laugh. When the master said
"inhone kya boli" asad so wanted to strangle him but thanks to zoya master ji was saved from asads muscle building ways. 

The dialogue of master ji "agar apka naam itni lambi na hoti toh mien tattoo karwaleti" was too funny. When singham said aakhon se shikar karte hain' asad surely wanted to kill this singham. After that when master ji tries to start the dance asad says "aap mujhse two kadam door rahiye" (zoya ko boht maza aa raha tha asad ko iss situation main dekh ke). When master ji says "asad ko sabke samne dance karne main sharam aati hai" asad wanted to say may be "mujhe tumhare samne dance nahiin karna hai pata nahiin tum kya kya sochoge". When master ji said "mien apki partner banoo" asad immediately stepped back and said no thank you' this scene was so funny.  When master ji said "asad mere haathon main haath dijiye" asad irritatedly said "sorry".

All these scenes were enough to crack everyone. Also these two are pure entertaining scenes it doesn't matter how many times you watch it, it will always make you laugh.Thus these two scenes can be called as the funny scenes till date.

The Airport Engagement. I remember it so vividly, just like it was yesterday Day Dreaming. I know you guys do too. Remember when the pictures came out? Didn't we all just go crazy for them? Remember when Oishi's post had 800+ likes and pushed us up into the 2nd spot on I-F for the very first time?

After she was the center of attention in the fiasco that was Ayaan's engagement. Zoya returned home to a livid Asad. Not even Dilshad or Najma could help her. Asad told Mr. Bhatavdker (remember him and Dolly?  to take Zoya away and send her back to NY. It was an extremely emotional scene. After a stroke of luck Najma and Dilshad convinced Asad that Zoya did no wrong. He immediately rushed out the door to try and catch up with his lady love.  Stuck in traffic, he decides to run the rest of the way. Breaches airport security...could've sworn that man was running in the Olympics  Not able to find her in the crowd, he stands there and screams out her name (Doesn't that just give you goose bumps? ). He runs again with security following close behind. And finally he spots her.

They immediately run towards each other only to be held back by security. They were fought down to the ground, stretching with all their heart to hold hands. Finally Asad was able to get the guards off of him. When he got up...then...the ring dropped (Thank you Tanveer! ). This man, blood shot eyes from crying, sweaty from all the running and the struggle. Asad Ahmed Khan went down on his knees, in-front of a sea of people, and proposed to the woman he loves, so that he could keep her near him and have a right over her.

Don't you just wish a guy would do that for you😳😳 If you already have one like that. I salute you!

That my friends...Is the best Mitwa Moment till date (well at least for me😆). I hope you guys agree.
😃😃

He started out as an angry, OCD young man who spke his mind and never shied away on sharing his ideals about morals and values especially to  Ms. Zoya Farooqui. He'd been dealt his fair share of pain and disappointment mainly courtesy his estranged father Rashid Ahmed Khan for abandoning them but rose above and did what he had to for his family, the people who meant the most to him, his mother and sister, Dilshad and Najma. Self-proclaimed to never fall in love, Asad has always had a big heart and a soft spot for his siblings and would do anything to make them happy especially his brother Ayaan.

As the year went on we've seen Asad evolve from the OCD control freak to a loving partner after falling in love with Ms. Zoya Farooqui a girl he couldn't stand previously and who didn't fit in with any expectations he'd had for a future partner. He learned the valuable lesson to never judge a book by it's cover and that looks can be deceiving after being conned by his best friend Tanveer. He became more laid-back but never lost his conservative nature or  fierceness with which he protects his loved ones. Asad Ahmed Khan has come full circle and learned many lessons along the way, no longer closed off and stoic but emotional and loving. In many ways he's still the same Asad he's always been but he's matured in matters of the heart and the mind.

Asad is talking to himself that its only three words.. how difficult can it be? 😳He resolves to tell Zoya! Zoya is climbing on a stool to sneak into Tanvirs room..! 🤣

Asad comes and asks her what she is doing?🤣😆

Zoya loses balance and falls and lands on top of Asad.. .!🤣

BG- Mitwa..!

AsYa eyelocks..! ☺️

Asad pushes Zoya off himself and gets up. .feeling shy! ☺️🤣

Zoya gets up on her own😆

Its difficult to choose the ultimate villain of qubool hai. We have two awesome villains one is tanveer and one is razia.

Well what I can say about razia she is one smart and old villain. She killed zoya mom and put all blame on poor Rashid. She is the reason why Rashid and dilshad are separated. Moreover it was because of her tanveer came in asad zoya life, also this lady is so heartless that she even didn't leave poor dadi.

On the other tanveer, who bring most of the major twists. She entered as asad best friend tanu and was revealed as billu rani who was working for razia.then when she was insulted by her she promised herself she will get asad and from there the game began. She plays so many tricks to separate asad zoya and finally she was successful on their wedding day but that didn't last long as they were united again yet she want to separate them by clamming asad as her baby father, but then also zoya proved it wrong and she made an exit from their lives now again she is back blackmailing Imran and trapping zoya in her trap again on her wedding but this time it will change her life.

So the ultimate villain is tanveer

For me the most irritating scene till date has been the one where Tanveer supposedly 'slept' with Asad and Zoya walked in. The smile on that billo's face made my blood boil😡 . I don't think anyone would like a re-cap of that because we still have a vivid re-collection of it. That whole track had us QHians very unhappy

I think you all would agree when I say that the most irritating character thus far has been none other than Billo Rani and her cat 'meowing' background. Her stone eye was creepy from day one and then she became a nuisance to us when she dared to separate AsYa. And she seems to be at it again 😡

Dargah scene

The scene where Asad sees Zoya for the first time. What a beautiful scene it was. So captivated by her beauty even in tears, Asad couldn't look away from this strange beautiful girl. The music, the setting, everything was so on point and exquisite and being the first sight scene of AsYa just made it even more special.

Mangalpur

Asad who had never planned on falling in love, who couldn't stand Zoya Farooqui, had his first realization of love for her when he almost loses her forever. I know this was a highpoint of the show that viewers still reflect on and daydream about because it was such a beautiful sequence in the show.

Asad fighting for Ayaan

When Asad fought against Feroz for his younger brother Ayaan. Such a beautifully directed scene with emotions flying high. It demonstrated the depth of the bond between Ayaan and Asad and how close they were despite the differences between families.

Bol Na Halke Halke

A sequence no one will forget. Asad and Zoya under the influence of Bhaang give themselves into the feelings they've been harbouring having a romantic night in the rain and admitting for the first time they have feelings for each other.

Ajmer- I Love You Zoya

One of the most watched episodes when after such  long time, Asad finally tells Zoya that he loves her and can't live with out her and will love her till his dying breath. Swooning scene right. Set under a backdrop of heartbreak, deceit and sadness, this scene was much awaited when those three four words would leave Asad Ahmed Khan's lips! "I love you, Zoya"

These are just a few that stood out for me. I'm sure there are quite a few that pop into your minds as well. Many beautiful scenes that make this show one of the best shows.

S120

Your gift

Spoiler News- 14th Sept

By Oishi

Your gift

By -Rimsha-sizzles

Your Gift

By Visha_Dhami

Your Gift

By Kinma

Your Gift

By Kirann

Your Gift

By Badthameezdil

Your Gift

Well well ..when u have to choose between AsYa... and AsYa.. and some more AsYa... for the best costume...u seriously ..have a tall task 🤓

So bhaiyo..and their behno ...😳 😆 ...here goes.. the top 3 of AsYa costume that made me skip a few heartbeats..!! 

--RED Hot --

I betcha ..u gotta be saying Gimme red seeing these two ? 😉  So freaking hot...man!

-- Badhai ho..Sagai hai - 

Oh la la... now aint that some major pretty.   Dapper suits.. Gorgeous red salwar suit.. AsYa look perfect ...

-- Eid Mubarak --

What a mubarak moment...as AsYa burned the stage ...before burning our screens in their traditional look ...😳

By   Sajidah

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNQPRNWQL_I[/YOUTUBE]

DL  :    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNQPRNWQL_I

Your Gift

This show progressed on a slow & steady path and reached No.2 on TRP chart at some point of time, the love story of AsYa has been most memorable and the show gave us audience a lot of wow moments and beautiful romance, hear-breaking sad scenes, brothers & sisters bonding, mother-son bonding and basically has been an entertaining show for last 1 year

Ratings : 9/10 ⭐️

Thanks to all for your lovely contributions.
Kudos to Team NL on 25th Edition and congrats to all the winners.
YAY THE 25TH !!

Congox guysss !!

This came out super good...well done Aarthi !!

congratulations on reaching 25!!!🥳

Cant believe qh is reaching one year Ani

Congratz qhians and wish this show much more success!

Great edition guys
It looks very interesting!