Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Intense Swayam is back, Can we get back our Intense SwaRon too?

blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
To begin with, it feels good to see, how the gloomy atmosphere has turned to a healthy and playful atmosphere, giving some Hope and spreading some positivity everywhere. 😃

Anyways, the episode started off on a positive and good note, with Swayam and Sharon thinking about each other. Though, we din't get the clear picture but atleast, I was glad to see that they are still effected by each other. Sharon doesn't want Swayam to change. She wants the same old Swayam, but Swayam wants Sharon to change. Irony, isn't it? Anyone remember, Once, During the trail phase, Swayam was the one, who said "Sharon not to change" and Sharon was the one, who was ready to change herself for him. But now? I guess, No one is same! 

To be honest, NO Swayam's POV about SwaRon made the their story STUCK but now, when we get one POV from both of them, I feel the story had a movement. Intense Swayam is back again, but I am happy to see, this intense Swayam is also being effected by Sharon. More than anything, I am happy to see a soft corner for Sharon in Swayam's eyes now, which I couldn't see in the whole trip, So yes! this making me hopeful and positive about the upcoming track. 😊

Now, when Sharon said that Intense Swayam is back again, Can we hope for Intense SwaRon love story too? Abhi tak hamne Intense ka dusra matlab dekha hai, but now I hoping to see the Real meaning of Intense! 😳

The rest of the episode was too good. The whole set-up, their costumes, the band, everything was good. Vrushika was looking stunning. ❤️ 

PS: Bas, I hope, we get one exclusive SwaRon scene on Monday! I am wishing to see that. 

PSS: Ganesh festival ka woh Last din ka band mere kaano mein se gaya nahi and the band in today'e episode reminded me all that again. LOL! I was thinking about my dancing with my cousins :P AWESOME it was!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well taali kabhi bhi ek haath se nahi bhajthi he..so obviously swayam wants sharon to change this time and cvs took whole 3 weeks to show this p.o.v...
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes yes:) It felt good after watching tonight episode!! Swaron monologue was surely a surprise one for me,as I had lost all my hopes but this came in as a ray of hope,so I m happy about this.
Sharon still getting affected by swayam,going by the precap surely seems something positive! So yes I won't watch the next episodes with great hope but will definitely watch to see something good turning out for swaron with some hope! VruShan looked amazing tonight<3 loved them<3
Very positive post sahasra:):)
blithe thumbnail
Originally posted by: tannuluv

well taali kabhi bhi ek haath se nahi bhajthi he..so obviously swayam wants sharon to change this time and cvs took whole 3 weeks to show this p.o.v...

But I glad ki finally they have given us his POV. 😊 Hope something good is in store for us. 
blithe thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anushka--

Yes yes:) It felt good after watching tonight episode!! Swaron monologue was surely a surprise one for me,as I had lost all my hopes but this came in as a ray of hope,so I m happy about this.
Sharon still getting affected by swayam,going by the precap surely seems something positive! So yes I won't watch the next episodes with great hope but will definitely watch to see something good turning out for swaron with some hope! VruShan looked amazing tonight<3 loved them<3
Very positive post sahasra:):)

I really hope, there is something good stored for SwaRon re. And yes! I do agree, Shantanu and Vrushika looked AMAZING tonight 😳
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
elt good after watching tonight's episode!!! After a long time i didnt regret watching an epi 😆

The episode was done well with SwaRon POV given!! I was waiting to see Swayam's POV all these days..

Hope we get to see intense SwaRon back and some movement n SwaRon's track in the upcoming episodes...
--Anaya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved ur title. I so hope we get to see the intense passionate lover swayam instead of majnu swayam alongwith equally intense confused sharon. Intensity ka real meaning dekhna hai n the track luks apt. Hope to see amazing sequences.

talking abt d episode it ws a gud one. Swayam sharon did nt give any clarity but yea at least m hapoy they r affected n thinking about each other. Exclusive swaron scenes is wat required atmost. No swaron scenes is not making any point. Hope to see a gud progress to swaron story with no third persons involvement
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 After a long long time, I finally felt good watching an epi. That SwaRon POV at the beginning was really nice. Swayam POV was sorely missing in the past epis and that little insight into his thoughts made me feel as if the story is finally moving forward too. Intense swayam is always worth watching . Hope they are gonna finally continue SwaRon story in the right way and we'll get to see  intense SwaRon , in the real sense of the word.😳
unchainedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya realy wud love intense n passionate SwaRon bck 
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Would love to witness intense (good way wala) and passionate SwaRon back. I hope so