Devon ke Dev Mahadev

TOI:- I am a staunch believer of Shiva- Sudesh Berry

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

I am a staunch believer of Shiva: Sudesh Berry

Neha Maheshwri, TNN Sep 18, 2013, 12.00AM IST

The latest to join the list of television actors who have played double role on the tube is Sudesh Berry. The veteran actor will play aghoris (Shaivite sect) " twins named Malla and Mani " in Nikhil Sinha's 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev'.

Interestingly, actor Mohit Raina, who essays the role of Lord Shiva in the show, has also played a double role. Others, who have played dual roles, include actors like Tina Dutta in 'Uttaran', Adaa Khan in 'Amrit Manthan' and Avika Gor in 'Sasural Simar Ka'.

Confirms the actor, "This is the first time I am playing a double role. I am a staunch believer of Shiva, so I accepted the role. I will also be seen as King Drupad in 'Mahabharat', another mythological show."

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-09-18/news-and-gossip/42149305_1_double-role-sudesh-berry-actor-mohit-raina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
He's playing quite a scary, weird role but its quite funny to watch all the same.😆. Thanks for sharing. 
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Howlarious

He's playing quite a scary, weird role but its quite funny to watch all the same.😆. Thanks for sharing. 

And sometimes gives me a creepy feeling too. 
But he a great actor